05-18-10 09:19 PM
65 123
tools

remind me again...which is the before picture??
    05-11-10 01:44 PM
    All the pictures in that link are terrible.

Olivia Munn takes the cake for me. She's beautiful for one thing but she's also hilarious which is a huge turn on for me.

I thought Rhianna looked ok until I saw the above picture... bleh. And I'm talking about the after picture too.

Katy Perry is good looking but again, that's a terrible picture in the link. I don't think she's the hottest thing on 2 legs but pretty damn hot.

Maggie Gyllenhall looks like she was hit by a car when she was a kid. I don't find her the least bit attractive.
    05-12-10 10:26 AM
    All the pictures in that link are terrible.

Olivia Munn takes the cake for me. She's beautiful for one thing but she's also hilarious which is a huge turn on for me.

I thought Rhianna looked ok until I saw the above picture... bleh. And I'm talking about the after picture too.

Katy Perry is good looking but again, that's a terrible picture in the link. I don't think she's the hottest thing on 2 legs but pretty damn hot.

Maggie Gyllenhall looks like she was hit by a car when she was a kid. I don't find her the least bit attractive.
    I agree.

It's a MYSTERY she's on the list at all.

She has not one ounce of sexiness.

When theyt replaced Katie Holmes with Maggie in Batman I was like

ZOMGWTFWHYIZALROKERINTHISFLIX&WHEREIZMYFAVORITE$CI ENTOLIGYPRIZONEROFLOVEANDWAR?!?!
    05-12-10 10:31 AM
    I know! I hate when movie franchises do that in the first place but she looks like Katie Holmes ******** older sister. I can kind of see a resemblance and maybe why they picked her but come on guys...
    05-12-10 10:41 AM
    They could've put Jake in drag in her place and it would've 10x more glorious.
    05-12-10 10:44 AM
    She's not even a great actress. She's not terrible but not good enough to make up for her looks.
    05-12-10 10:48 AM
    Maybe this year was the charity edition...
    05-12-10 10:53 AM
    Now, don't hate me or question my taste in women, but I don't find Maggie G. all that unattractive. She's got a unique look that I kind of like.

But Rhianna needs to die.
    05-12-10 10:54 AM
    REALLY?? Kate Perry #1? Who voted for her? Other ladies on the list are much hotter like Stacy Kiebler, O.Munn, Angelina Jolie. So what up with that?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 11:00 AM
    To each his own buddy. A lot of people don't like my taste in women either.
    05-12-10 11:02 AM
    Even Brooklyn Decker looks beat up in that list.

I've been a huge fan of Marissa Miller for a long time.
    05-12-10 11:08 AM
    It's her forehead.
    That thing is so huge it should be called a "fivehead"

Katy Perry belongs on no ones pretty or hot list
    05-12-10 11:09 AM
    +1 on Marissa Miller.

I have no idea who Brooklyn Decker is but she looks like Jay Leno's daughter... not attractive (in that picture)
    05-12-10 11:12 AM
    I could also stand to see Blake Lively move up a couple of places on that list. She's ridiculously hot.
    05-12-10 11:13 AM
    Vida Guerra too. She used to be my neighbor and friend.
    05-12-10 11:53 AM
    Vida Guerra too. She used to be my neighbor and friend.
    If she was my neighbor, I'd never get anything done.... You know, with all the fapping going on.
    05-12-10 11:56 AM
    She's not that great in person.

Photographers really have a knack for miracle work.

Make up goes a long way too.

I still see her sometimes, and when I do, she's not nearly as put togethor as she ought to be.

or atleast how she is on that show with all the cars and stuff.
    05-12-10 11:57 AM
    She's not that great in person.

Photographers really have a knack for miracle work.

Make up goes a long way too.

I still see her sometimes, and when I do, she's not nearly as put togethor as she ought to be.

or atleast how she is on that show with all the cars and stuff.
    Thanks for the heads up, Prada. I'm am now as hard as an overcooked noodle.
    05-12-10 11:59 AM
    Sweats are pretty unflattering when your a$$ is the size of a mac truck.
    05-12-10 12:00 PM
    Sweats on girls are uber sexy IMO. I'm a fan... Way sexier to me than heels and slhore clothes.
    05-12-10 12:05 PM
    Yea, but when you have a mac truck in your pants, and your strutting down the street, there is WAYYY to much movement.

Like women that jog without a bra.
    05-12-10 12:06 PM
    Yea, but when you have a mac truck in your pants, and your strutting down the street, there is WAYYY to much movement.

Like women that jog without a bra.
    Ahhh, I gotcha now. Yes, sometimes there ISN'T room for J-E-L-L-O!
    05-12-10 12:09 PM
    Sweats on girls are uber sexy IMO. I'm a fan... Way sexier to me than heels and slhore clothes.
    +1

10char
    05-12-10 12:15 PM
    +1

10char
    The hottest girl I've ever seen once wore a white tank top, gray sweats and red chuck's. The light that shone on her made the sun pale in comparison.
    05-12-10 12:24 PM
    The hottest girl I've ever seen once wore a white tank top, gray sweats and red chuck's. The light that shone on her made the sun pale in comparison.
    Hee! That does sound sexy. I'm a huuuge fan of Chucks. I have around 30 pair .
    05-12-10 12:33 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD