10-24-10 11:35 AM
31 12
tools
    Haha, this thread is funny

AG, man up and gives your reason on why Kurt Cobain "sucked." He was a pioneer in the music industry ahead of his time! Nuff said!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 10:22 AM

AG, man up and gives your reason on why Kurt Cobain "sucked." He was a pioneer in the music industry ahead of his time! Nuff said!!
    +1

inquiring minds want to know!!!! NOW DAMMITT!! lol
    10-19-10 10:31 AM

Terrible vocal skills. I never have seen anything special about him. I think
    Nirvana sucked all together.
    10-19-10 01:11 PM
    Never really a fan of Kurt Cobain and Nirvana, but could respect his music because it was genuine. This no talent @$$ clown Bieber doesn't even compare to KC. If he really wants to compare himself to KC, maybe he should buy a gun and kill himself (I apologize for the insensitivity).

10-23-10 11:50 PM

Easy. Cobain was a middling musician, a worse singer and an abysmal
    songwriter. He pioneered nothing. Neil Young did "grunge" years ago and did
    it way better. Cobain just made it popular.
    10-24-10 11:07 AM
    Yeah AG I didn't care much for KC either and I live in Seattle. But we all have to give him credit for his success. Several gold and platinum records don't really tell the whole story, but he did make it to the top of the rock pile and he died doing it!

10-24-10 11:35 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD