So I heard in the radio that Justin "Beaver" said he was his generations KC hahahaha. kurt where art though, come back in some form and kick justin in the n@ds for me will ya?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 12:47 AM
    Ooooohhh I just hate this kid even more now! The only thing they should have in common is DEATH! He doesn't deserve to have his name mentioned in the same breath as Kurt Cobain!!!

09-24-10 06:08 AM
    I still can't believe they had him on CSI last night. He did okay, surprisingly. Not great, but decent.
    09-24-10 08:58 AM
    Thats just plain offensive.

Almost as bad as The Jonas Brothers being hailed as the New Beatles.

SMH.
    09-24-10 09:15 AM

SMH.
    WTF?? with all of these so called celebrities popping out of these reality shows are we really that hard up for superstars?? i mean really, the next Beatles?? what is this world coming to?? i want a refund for this ride on planet earth...
    09-24-10 09:24 AM

SMH.
    The trio of post-pubescent brats the next beatles?! Hahahaha wow...... don't think so. Actually I know so! First of all john,paul,ringo and george had/have a little something I like to call:........TALENT! You know what the next jonas brothers are? The next hanson! Hahahaha mbop, mbop, mbop........

09-24-10 10:40 AM
    I still can't believe they had him on CSI last night. He did okay, surprisingly. Not great, but decent.
    I tried to watch it but it was just too bad. You'd have thought they'd make him remove the mop on his head. Justin is the nail in the coffin csi needed. Csi las vegas is dead, without grissom there's no show. Who knew, miami and ny were doing so poor and now they're the top Csi

09-24-10 10:43 AM
    I tried to watch it but it was just too bad. You'd have thought they'd make him remove the mop on his head. Justin is the nail in the coffin csi needed. Csi las vegas is dead, without grissom there's no show. Who knew, miami and ny were doing so poor and now they're the top Csi

Yeah, the hair was really bothering me too. I think they had hoped to achieve better ratings by putting the alleged "teen heartthrob" on there; wonder if it worked or not?

I agree that the original CSI has definitely gone downhill now that Grissom is gone. Not hard to see how Miami and NY have gone up in ratings...Fishburne is just bad. He's a decent actor, but I just don't think he fits well with this particular show.
    09-24-10 12:26 PM
    I wish this Bieber kid would just die.
    09-24-10 05:16 PM
    In that Bieber and Cobain both sucked, he has a point.
    09-24-10 10:43 PM
    While I disagree with the comment I am inclined to ask the reason for your point of view. About kc not jb

09-25-10 12:27 AM
    While I disagree with the comment I am inclined to ask the reason for your point of view. About kc not jb
    +1
    09-28-10 09:27 AM
    In that Bieber and Cobain both sucked, he has a point.
    Inquiring minds want to know. Why the hate for Cobain?
    09-28-10 09:40 AM
    God....poptarts with swollen egos. Justin Bieber is this generation's Leif Garret. You have to be able to write your own music before you can make ridiculously stupid comments like that.

...BTW AG, I'd like to know what you think doesn't suck so I can say it sucks.
    10-03-10 09:17 PM
    That sums it up... right? =\ yo, it's cate. - Poor Kurt. Only if someone knew.
    10-03-10 09:38 PM
    I hope Bieber's comment doesn't mean we'll have to put up with him till he's 27! But what else could he be talking about?? Certainly wasn't comparing his talent to Cobain's. Hmmm... I GOT IT! He's saying he is creating a new genre of music, just as Kurt did! His genre.. Complete Trash
    10-03-10 09:45 PM
    OMG !! You cannot compare the 2... Lol.

10-15-10 08:30 PM
    Huh? Donny Osmond more like!

10-15-10 09:16 PM
    Bieber is nothing like Cobain. Cobain was a tragic genius. Bieber's just a dumb bubble gum pop star. They don't even do the same type of music!
    10-16-10 05:50 PM
    yeah Bieber has tickets on himself if he think he is anyway like Cobian...There is no one like Cobain, he was one of a kind...
    10-16-10 06:46 PM
    Cobain = drugged up grunge rocker who killed himself. Bieber = preteen waste of space.
    I'm not a big Nirvana fan (I like probably 3 of his songs) but they're not even close.
    10-16-10 06:54 PM
    Even Kurt's hair looked better than that annoying, publicity seeking A-hole punk! Gawd I hate that kid!

10-16-10 08:58 PM
    Hahaha, I just saw on TV that he's being accused of assault
    10-18-10 05:24 PM
    Hahaha, I just saw on TV that he's being accused of assault
    Who, a 4 year-old girl?
    10-18-10 06:08 PM
    Milly Vanilly is starting to look good....
    10-19-10 09:54 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD