I liked the chocolate creme Oreo's too, well i'm 29 so who remembers Crystal Pepsi...
    Yup I remember crystal pepsi. And you know what? It sucked lol one of the worse concepts ever. Just like "ZIMA."
    02-25-09 06:56 PM
    I know, Zima was terrible, that's why all my friends would drop a Jolly Rancher inside the bottle to make it taste better...
    02-25-09 07:00 PM
    Yuk Zima just sounds gross!

POE-im lmfao here! My kids r like mom wats ur problem! ROFL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 07:03 PM
    And SD you rem the choc filld oreos too- :0 wats wrong with me! I musta had a memory blok durin those years!!! Lol

02-25-09 07:05 PM
    I always stay logged in both on the computer and BB.
    02-25-09 07:05 PM
    I always stay logged in both on the computer and BB.
    Ok thx Rhi!

02-25-09 07:06 PM
    So does anyone else in here think that chocolate skittles are terrible?
    02-25-09 07:26 PM
    So does anyone else in here think that chocolate skittles are terrible?
    Now i'm gonna have to try em' to see, can't picture a chocolate skittle. Where does that fit in with the rainbow...
    02-25-09 07:28 PM
    Well I'm guna have to try too... But they sound good! I <3 chocolate! But SD's rite-how does that actually fit into the rainbow.....hhhmmmm we'll have to google that! Lol

02-25-09 07:32 PM
    Howd that email go 4u POE! Lol

02-25-09 07:33 PM
    Howd that email go 4u POE! Lol

Lol I need to gather my thoughts when I'm having a relaxing night. Trust me I'll do it. I already e-mailed Frito-Lay asking wtf happened to the fiery habiniero Doritos!
    02-25-09 07:36 PM
    OOOHHH YEA! Now those I used to eat - they don't make them nemore! They suk! Let me no how that email for ur choc filled oreos go! & listen can u make a dam song post already! Lol

02-25-09 07:40 PM
    Those fiery habiniero doritos were GREAT with sour cream. I was so dissapointed when they were dis-continued them :|

02-26-09 01:19 AM
    Those fiery habiniero doritos were GREAT with sour cream. I was so dissapointed when they were dis-continued them :|

yea they are/were good with sour cream....while i resurrected this thread, how bout lime tostitos w/sour cream and salsa! now were talking!
    02-26-09 05:21 PM
    yea they are/were good with sour cream....while i resurrected this thread, how bout lime tostitos w/sour cream and salsa! now were talking!
    That's good too. Or for just a quick on-the-go snack, tositos showered with Tapatio sauce. That's a constipation waiting to be ended right there.

02-26-09 05:25 PM
    That's good too. Or for just a quick on-the-go snack, tositos showered with Tapatio sauce. That's a constipation waiting to be ended right there.

too much info poe!!! lol! ive never had tapatio sauce..nor have i ever heard of it.....wats it got in it? oh and btw, im trying those chocolate skittles rite now as we type......not bad at all
    Last edited by shellie pink berry; 02-26-09 at 06:28 PM.
    02-26-09 06:25 PM
    Lol sorry about that Shellie. Yeah I guess the choco skittles are good. But the all time best are the purple bag skittles

02-26-09 06:31 PM
    Wat flavor-flav is the purple bag sup'd to be-as u can obviuosly tell I'm not a skittles person.... Lol! I'm more of an peanut m&m's person!

02-27-09 01:46 PM
    Umm I think it's called "wild fruit" or something like that. They're the best!
    02-27-09 02:19 PM
    Umm I think it's called "wild fruit" or something like that. They're the best!
    cool, maybe il try those one of these days...my kids prob no about them. lol! wow-this post really took a hijack off the subject huh? lol- its all good! lmao!
    02-27-09 02:53 PM
    I stay logged in as well, except for when I clear my cookies and cache, not that I do that often.

As far as all the food tho, yum!
    I LOVE Chocolate Filled Oreo's. Yes I do remember them and I'm only 20. I was addicted Habanero Doritoes...straight up, nothing on them when I could handle eating that hot of food, now I'm lucky if I can eat one.
    Now chocolate Skittles, I didn't even know they were making them....hmmm...I guess I'll have to try it.

02-28-09 11:20 AM
    i jus sgnd in 1ce n unls i sgn out it kps me sgnd in alwys.
    02-28-09 12:57 PM
    I never sign out. PITA as you said, having to sign back in each time.

02-28-09 01:01 PM
    So we were talking about the "fiery habiniero" doritos were discontinued. Well I was at 711 today and stumbled accross some hot "diablo" doritos. Looks to be something new and I have a feeling they have the same taste. Haven't tried them yet though. I'm going to wait until the weekend when I allow myself to eat junk food. But if these are the same I'm going to be one happy son of a b*tch.
    03-03-09 12:10 PM
    So we were talking about the "fiery habiniero" doritos were discontinued. Well I was at 711 today and stumbled accross some hot "diablo" doritos. Looks to be something new and I have a feeling they have the same taste. Haven't tried them yet though. I'm going to wait until the weekend when I allow myself to eat junk food. But if these are the same I'm going to be one happy son of a b*tch.
    Ah-ha! I'm gonna have to ck out the local 7 11 out here as well-that would be cool if they came out with those again-just diff name! I guess that would make me one happy camper then! Lol

03-03-09 02:01 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD