Hi every1- I was jw for those of u that post from cb-wap, do you sign in & out each time you close the app OR do u stay signed in and just close out till u go back & not sign out till ur done for the day/nite? The reason I ask is cuz as many times as i go on from my bb, its such a pita 2 sign in/out>clear cache>close app each time! So, is it ok 2 stay signed in but close app and not sign out till done for the day or will that drain the batt? pose security prob? any other probs? So if any of you do this can you plz comment? thx i appreciate it!
    02-24-09 12:28 PM
    I felt like I was deciphering heiroglyphics off the side of the Shroud of Turin reading that post.

02-24-09 01:50 PM
    I felt like I was deciphering heiroglyphics off the side of the Shroud of Turin reading that post.

Yeah, my eyes are burning too from the neon pink lettering. I'm thinking that script isn't from the holy shroud though.
    02-24-09 01:53 PM
    Yeah, my eyes are burning too from the neon pink lettering. I'm thinking that script isn't from the holy shroud though.
    Stop thread chasing me 1 2 MaNy.

02-24-09 01:57 PM
    I always stay logged in! I never actually log out until I clear Cache and do a SoftReset. Even then, I get back on and sign back in. Haven't had any problems, security wise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 01:59 PM
    I always stay logged in! I never actually log out until I clear Cache and do a SoftReset. Even then, I get back on and sign back in. Haven't had any problems, security wise.

Ty skullgame-@least some1 took my quest serious! seriously guys I wasn't lookin to have my writing color annalyzed! Lol

02-24-09 02:06 PM
    Ty skullgame-@least some1 took my quest serious! seriously guys I wasn't lookin to have my writing color annalyzed! Lol

You're welcome! Don't take it personal. Some people just like saying what's on their minds wether or not its what you wanted to hear.

02-24-09 02:29 PM
    I stay logged in.
    02-24-09 02:47 PM
    You're welcome! Don't take it personal. Some people just like saying what's on their minds wether or not its what you wanted to hear.

Couldn't agree more with both comments...
    02-24-09 02:56 PM

I hear ya! I have thick skin so I'm good!on the flip side someday some1 mite not like wat I have to say!

02-24-09 02:59 PM
    I always stay logged in. If I do clear out, 1st thing when its back on is log back in

02-24-09 03:19 PM
    Let's not blow one's simpleton words all out of proportion skullgame (as was attempted in the nipple thread. Who doesn't amore some "nipple'age"!? Come on now chief). Shellie; perhaps I should have added in a ( ) or a ( ) into my first post in this thread to make it come across as less serious than it really was.

I actually started my first post with the intention to give my opinion on what you were asking/saying in your post...but halfway into it I developed a minor migraine and lost track trying to read it; thus my original intention for the kind of opinion I wanted to share...diverted.

So here is my original opinion (after have taken a few tylenol and clearly focused on your words)...I stay logged in; I don't logout. I haven't noticed any decrease in free space/battery life on my phone because of it. Neither have I noticed any degradation in other aspects of my phone because of the CB quick launch-application.
    02-24-09 04:20 PM
    Let's not blow one's simpleton words all out of proportion skullgame (as was attempted in the nipple thread. Who doesn't amore some "nipple'age"!? Come on now chief). Shellie; perhaps I should have added in a ( ) or a ( ) into my first post in this thread to make it come across as less serious than it really was.

I actually started my first post with the intention to give my opinion on what you were asking/saying in your post...but halfway into it I developed a minor migraine and lost track trying to read it; thus my original intention for the kind of opinion I wanted to share...diverted.

So here is my original opinion (after have taken a few tylenol and clearly focused on your words)...I stay logged in; I don't logout. I haven't noticed any decrease in free space/battery life on my phone because of it. Neither have I noticed any degradation in other aspects of my phone because of the CB quick launch-application.
    Well tks mr asterisk! My little comment was just a fun one bak atcha! I hope ur migraine does feel bettr-i get those on occassion & I DONT wish them upon ne1 - tks for ur input!

02-24-09 04:28 PM
    Hey Mr. * (easier to type) lol, I didn't take anything you said out of context. I was just saying that some people (not directed towards you, more towards trolls) will post rude comments that someone doesn't want to here. That's all, nothing more!

As far as the nipple thing, I was just in shock that a thread like that just popped up (no pun intended)!

02-24-09 04:41 PM
    I stay logged in as well. The only time I log out is when I clear my cache just like skull. No impact on the battery at all. Just a regular cookie.

02-24-09 05:04 PM
    I stay logged in as well. The only time I log out is when I clear my cache just like skull. No impact on the battery at all. Just a regular cookie.

Does that cookie come with milk?!? And is it choc chip?! LOL sorry culdnt resist the sillyness of that!

02-24-09 05:10 PM
    Does that cookie come with milk?!? And is it choc chip?! LOL sorry culdnt resist the sillyness of that!

I prefer Oreo's

02-24-09 05:12 PM
    I prefer Oreo's

alrighty then.....oreo's for you-choc chip for me! lol
    02-25-09 11:39 AM
    I have always logged out. Just habit I guess. I guess it whatever floats your boat.

The only reason I log off is because if you don't, I find that if you click on new post it starts on the post that was new when you first logged in. If it is a busy thread I have had to scroll a couple pages of post to find the true new post.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, just the way I have done it from the beginning. Not that big of deal for me to take the extra 30 seconds to put in my user name and password.

02-25-09 12:24 PM
    alrighty then.....oreo's for you-choc chip for me! lol
    I don't want to hijack the thread but since we're on the subject....

Whatever happened to the Oreo's with the chocolate cream filling???? I remember they came out with those and I was hooked. Prefer them way more. I have a feeling maybe they were just limited.
    02-25-09 12:33 PM
    Hey "ok" thx for ur input I will consider it!

POE-ahhh go to town-lets hijack! LOL oreo's w/choc filling? I don't rem those! & I no I'm not that old....or yung dependin how u look@it! I JUST THINK MY MIND IS SHOT!! :P

02-25-09 06:19 PM
    Hey "ok" thx for ur input I will consider it!

POE-ahhh go to town-lets hijack! LOL oreo's w/choc filling? I don't rem those! & I no I'm not that old....or yung dependin how u look@it! I JUST THINK MY MIND IS SHOT!! :P

Naw I don't think it's a way back thing. I'm 25 but I remember as early as my teen years eating those. I need to get to the bottom of this lol
    02-25-09 06:26 PM
    Ok POE-u go ahead & get to the bottom of that......I'll let u know wen I get to the bottom of the choc chip cookie bag!!! Lol . (btw I'm 40 so that wulda put me bout 30something @the time then!).

Can I get more choc milk here!!! For dippin!

02-25-09 06:39 PM
    Well I've already checked Nabisco's website and no sign of it. They do have the "Golden" ones but that doesn't quite cut the mustard for me.

I'm seriously thinking about e-mailing them now lmao
    02-25-09 06:48 PM
    I liked the chocolate creme Oreo's too, well i'm 29 so who remembers Crystal Pepsi...
    02-25-09 06:54 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD