So I was actually just driving back home from the Hyundai Dealership after getting my A/C fixed, and well I live in a rural area so I was going down a high way, and a rabbit or some kinda of animal decided to jump out in front of me. Well with a car coming in the other lane, I instinctively swerved to the right off the road and tried to correct myself, but I got out of control and the car ended up sideways, jumped a driveway and went right into their fence(four board horse fence with wire behind it) and tapped a tree!

I'll NEVER swerve for another animal like that! My Tiburon's bumper is pretty messed up, along with the right exhaust pipe, and part of the suspension next to my left wheel is bent.

I was surprised that the cars just kept on going by, one person stopped and made sure I was okay, but someone did call the ambulance and they sent everyone.

I'm very, very grateful that I'm okay though, it could have been a lot worse! And the people's fence that I hit were very nice and understanding! I guess the moral is, unless its a cow or a horse, DON'T swerve!
    04-30-08 11:31 AM
    Glad to hear you're okay!
    04-30-08 11:48 AM
    unless its a cow or a horse, DON'T swerve!
    Hahahaha!

Glad you're okay.
    04-30-08 11:56 AM
    Oh, around here, there actually is chances that there could be a cow or a horse in the road, haha. Deer too!
    04-30-08 12:01 PM
    Yo dam dude becareful yo accidents are life changin

I kno a dude who hit a deer by accident or sumthin and his side of the whole door has like an imprint of an deer its pretty ridic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-08 12:11 PM
    unless its a cow or a horse, DON'T swerve!
    Or a deer, glad your ok though..
    04-30-08 12:13 PM
    thanks, and yeah, Deer are especially dangerous around here too!
    04-30-08 12:19 PM
    THe way I was taught to drive, if it is a cow, deer or horse, you hit the brakes and go straight into them, because you don't know which way they are gonna turn.

Plus, in places with elk, you are triplescrewed because they are so tall that you just tag the legs and the body flies into the cab.

Totally makes me understand the "big truck" thing in rural areas.
    04-30-08 12:21 PM
    Hey I'll tell you something I told my best friend when she got t-boned, cars can always replaced, lives cannot. Glad to hear you are alive and somewhat well

04-30-08 12:24 PM
    That sucks! Glad you're ok!

04-30-08 01:34 PM
    THe way I was taught to drive, if it is a cow, deer or horse, you hit the brakes and go straight into them, because you don't know which way they are gonna turn.

Plus, in places with elk, you are triplescrewed because they are so tall that you just tag the legs and the body flies into the cab.

Totally makes me understand the "big truck" thing in rural areas.
    Hmm, I never thought about that, that could be true! Yeah, we have a Dodge 2500 Cummins Diesel..but with Diesel so expensive now($4.30 here) I went out and got this car recently to save on gas!
    04-30-08 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD