this is coming from listening to the news, they mention cap't crunch with tuna

so with that I was wondering whats the weirdest thing(s) that people have eaten or eat : once or continue to eat

I'll start I eat pancakes with American cheese .... (don't knock till you try it)
    02-25-09 08:49 AM
    I don't eat weird things but my friend likes eating mayonnaise sandwiches. Nothing but mayo and bread! And he doesn't put a little on there, he puts a lot on it. Talk about nasty!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:54 AM
    It's cross marketing. Breakfast cereal and cat food.
    02-25-09 09:02 AM
    It's cross marketing. Breakfast cereal and cat food.
    lol lol lol i was thinking the same ...its a way to share your meal with ya cat i guess
    02-25-09 09:03 AM
    lol lol lol i was thinking the same ...its a way to share your meal with ya cat i guess
    I usually have cereal for breakfast, and I have to fill the cat food bowls in the morning, so this saves a step. Just fill everything from one box. Though truthfully I wouldn't eat Capt'n Crunch tuna or otherwise, and given the state of health of our cats, wouldn't give them it either.
    02-25-09 09:10 AM
    mayo sandwiches arnt bad! and sometimes just mustard sandwiches too.
    i eat some crazy crap sometimes i just cant think of anything right now haha.

one thing i never understood though is why people put ranch on everything. i dont see ranch as a dip i guess.
    02-25-09 11:44 AM
    Hey bx, you ever try a waffle or pancake sammich? Just make your favorite sammich, but substitute the bread with a couple o' waffles or pancakes.

One of my favorite foods in the world is a peanut butter and banana sammich (especially when their fried in butter). *drools on shirt*
    02-25-09 02:19 PM
    I've had fruit loops with greentea!
    02-25-09 02:29 PM
    well one time i had waffles with peanut butter..cuz we were out of bread and syrup so..thats what i came up with lol um i dunno what else....
    02-25-09 02:45 PM
    I like cheese and mayo sandwiches.

02-25-09 02:59 PM
    well one time i had waffles with peanut butter..cuz we were out of bread and syrup so..thats what i came up with lol um i dunno what else....
    I like cheese and mayo sandwiches.

both very good! but IMO neither of those are weird...

frootloops and green tea... THATS weird haha
    02-25-09 04:16 PM
    When I was young, a school mates brother ate cornflakes with tomato ketchup on 'em, nasty!

02-25-09 06:21 PM
    Wen I was prego with my first I used to eat peanut butter & jelly with tuna salad on it!

Yea I no......but it was reallllllyyyy good at the time!

02-25-09 06:35 PM
    Man my wife was prego she had to eat beets with all her meals .....
    And another thing I like is to eat corn with just about with every dinner so its mac and cheese and corn .....

02-26-09 02:05 AM
    Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches
    Crackers and milk
    Waffles and grape jelly
    Fried spam sandwiches
    And of course white rice and bar-b-que sauce

02-26-09 02:13 AM
    Nothing really weird in these posts so far. Waffles and Pancakes have always been a great sub for bread, in a pinch growing up.

Tuna with cereal, well all those tuna casseroles had crackers or cereal on or in them when I was growing up, a little Cap'n Crunch? Why not! Of course a bowl of the Cap'N and dump on a can a tuna would be just wrong, not weird... WRONG!

Peanut butter pretty much goes with everything! It's just a matter of crunchy or smooth (wars have been fought over that)... Give me Crunchy or Death! Smooth is for people with not teeth!

Eating weird when preggers, doesn't count, you're not in your right mind, besides the baby is trying new things.

As long as you don't think too hard about what it is, Spam is good. Fried is great, right out of the can, not so much.

Cereal in anything you can drink, not a problem.

Crackers in milk is just cereal, without it coming out of a cereal box. It's also an old world fave with and without sugar.

Mayo on bread/crackers is good stuff, well if you like mayo that is. Me I'm a Miracle Whip man.

Now corn flakes with ketchup, that's one of those "I'm bored or too lazy to make anything that needs fire" type meals, yes the microwave counts as fire, and you have to be really lazy not to wanna use that. In the end it's just corn crackers and ketchup.
    Last edited by BlkBear; 02-26-09 at 09:56 AM.
    02-26-09 09:54 AM
    I don't eat weird things but my friend likes eating mayonnaise sandwiches. Nothing but mayo and bread! And he doesn't put a little on there, he puts a lot on it. Talk about nasty!!

I eat mayo on toast all the time, yum!!!!
    02-26-09 11:08 AM
    I know someone who puts

Mayo and Peanut butter on their hotdogs. EEK!

They also put peanut butter on their sloppy joes, but I don't find that quite as bad.
    02-26-09 11:09 AM
    Boil a package of Ramen noodles, drain the water, mix in 1 1/2 tablespoons of mayo, add a half packet of "Ramen Dust" (seasoning packet) and BAM.... instant serving of ghetto casserole!
    02-26-09 03:57 PM
    the ramen noodles are actually good if you mix eggs in there... (hard boiled eggs might i add... or scrambled)... or alot of crackers and swuish them up real good... yum.
    02-26-09 04:12 PM
    peas n cheeze omelette...

Make your regular egg omelette and pour in about a 1/4 cup of warmed, left over peas. Add a big handful of grated cheeze of your liking before making your final fold. Yummmmm
    02-26-09 04:17 PM
    well we all seem to have what others would consider weird food habits
    03-08-09 10:03 PM
    Popcorn with hot sauce on it. Mmmm

03-09-09 10:42 PM
    This was a one-time-thing, but macaroni with coke. It was an accident, but actually good!
    03-09-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD