No official release date from RIM, tons of rumors...rumors...we're just past the first third of the month...take a deep breath and have a twinkie.

just venting.

/full stop.
    Last edited by TheDark722; 02-09-12 at 07:52 AM.
    02-09-12 07:50 AM
    ...love the signature
    Barljo likes this.
    02-09-12 08:21 AM
    No official release date from RIM, tons of rumors...rumors...we're just past the first third of the month...take a deep breath and have a twinkie.

just venting.

/full stop.
    But they are declaring bankruptcy....
    02-09-12 08:25 AM
    Hey, I like my PB and I think CB is a useful and informative site. But I'm astounded at the starry-eyed fanboy evangelical drivel that permeates these forums. Enthusiasm about a product is fine, but the endless speculation and breathless delirium over something like a device and OS update are getting hard to stomach.

I can just picture one of those 1960s newsreels of hysterical Beatles fans, shrieking and fainting, only now they're waving their playbooks in the air instead of a placard that says "I love you Ringo".

Jeez.
    thedark722 likes this.
    02-09-12 08:45 AM
    I understand where the OP is coming from, but this thread will now turn into what you ranted against.
    02-09-12 08:49 AM
    All jokes aside I can't believe we are almost 2 weeks into February with no brand new OS xD!!!!!!!!

02-09-12 08:57 AM
    Hey, I like my PB and I think CB is a useful and informative site. But I'm astounded at the starry-eyed fanboy evangelical drivel that permeates these forums. Enthusiasm about a product is fine, but the endless speculation and breathless delirium over something like a device and OS update are getting hard to stomach.

I can just picture one of those 1960s newsreels of hysterical Beatles fans, shrieking and fainting, only now they're waving their playbooks in the air instead of a placard that says "I love you Ringo".

Jeez.
    You're getting confused with Apple
    HanzJager, wcgarette and Barljo like this.
    02-09-12 08:57 AM
    I want it now!!!!! F_U Rim I'm switching today asap I need OS2 to breathe Damn it!...... (Taking a deep breath) ok ok I ll wait I love u RIM
    02-09-12 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD