You ever need to do something, say carry some bags in the house from grocery shopping, or carry some books or whatever your situation is, and to finish these task it would be a lot easier if you just put the Blackberry down, but yet you find a way to do the job with it in your hand just because you don't want to miss a email bbm, etc.. I see my girl do this all the time and I had to post it because it just halarious anybody else have this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 01:10 PM
    Makes me appreciate my holster and self-control.

05-16-10 01:12 PM
    I slip mine in my pocket when a job needs two hands.
    05-16-10 08:42 PM
    I walk my puppy with it in my hand constantly I know she looks up and say "hey lady can you pay me some attention" haha

05-17-10 08:38 PM
    I stuff it in my bra when I need to put it down....even if I have pockets.
    05-18-10 11:46 AM
    That's pure genius! lol....ok, maybe not genius, but im sure the bb's happy!
    05-18-10 11:48 AM
    hahahaha classic
    05-18-10 12:15 PM
    I picked the habit up from my cousin...I never used to do that with my other phones.
    05-18-10 12:20 PM

pictures or it never happened.
    05-18-10 12:40 PM
    i have no problem putting the BB down, but i do see people trying to manuver theirs when they have a task that requires both hands...and then i laugh when they drop it.
    Last edited by saukrateaz; 05-18-10 at 12:45 PM.
    05-18-10 12:40 PM
    pictures or it never happened.
    hahahahaha this is to funny
    05-18-10 12:55 PM
    Yep back pocket when I need to hands
    05-18-10 12:57 PM
    Totally guilty! I work with babies and I will sit in rocking chair feeding a baby and have the bb in my other hand. I know I should be ashamed but it's multi tasking. Right? Lol.

05-21-10 07:20 AM
    hahaha my girl does that with our son. she'll be feeding him, and looking at crackberry or texting/bbm'ing girlfriends laughing. While my son stairs at her like:

what so exciting about me drinking milk
    05-21-10 07:34 AM
    Is there a job that actually "requires" two hands? I'm a pro at doing LOTS one handed while holding my bb in the other. I mean seriously, you'd be shocked at how creative some of us can get lol.
    05-21-10 05:24 PM
    I do exactly the same - its worth the weird looks i get when i retrieve a ringing BB magically from my chest
    05-22-10 02:25 PM
    I put mine in my pocket and/or if I need to carry some bags in I will put it in one of the bags

05-22-10 04:35 PM
    Oh yeah, I am guilty of this & my guy hates it...

05-23-10 01:45 PM
    I somehow forget to put it down and I'll grab bags of groceries and realize I'm having a hard time. So instead I'll continue to be uncomfortable and carry on incase I miss a bbm or text.

06-03-10 10:48 AM
    I walk my puppy with it in my hand constantly I know she looks up and say "hey lady can you pay me some attention" haha

Lol Guess there could be worse addictions. Im waiting for one of my dogs to eat my blackberry. There are times when mine is not where I left it. Dogs probably getting their paybacks!
    06-05-10 08:30 PM
    I am always trying to do something while holding my blackberry, Tv remote etc. people always tell me to put my blackberry down and maybe it would be easier to do that.
    07-04-10 07:15 AM
    I am always trying to do something while holding my blackberry, Tv remote etc. people always tell me to put my blackberry down and maybe it would be easier to do that.
    LoL that's to funny my Buddy just tried maneuvering grocery's into his apartment while reading a text.
    07-04-10 01:03 PM
    Yup, no matter where I go the BB comes along. She's always there for me. Is it pathetic that I think my BB is my best friend? Lol

07-05-10 10:48 PM
    I'm guilty of this. If my hands are full I'll usually keep it in my hand between two fingers, mainly because I don't like carrying stuff in my pockets.
    07-06-10 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD