So it was nice to see CB extend there Cyber Monday sale. I was going to make my purchase yesterday since it was payday and buy a Z30 holster and premium charger since I caved and ordered the phone. I had earlier in the week scoped all what I wanted and had my prices. Well I don't know what the issue was, probably on my end because nothing ever fails (Yes I'm going to be a bit cheeky), I couldn't process my order for whatever reason. Kept saying the coupon code had expired but this was around 8:30, 9 ish PM central time. And it's not like you can just pick up the phone at that time and request help. After searching for a number to call, I saw this little tidbit:

Customer Care
    Our knowledgeable support staff is available weekdays 8am - 5.30pm eastern time.

So the long short of this is I'm left out. I'm pissed I couldn't order my accessories. The coupon wasn't supposed to expire until end of day, midnight. I'm certainly not paying full price. Now this creates a bit of a setback because I have to cancel my phone order and re-order it (at least attempt to) when the next sale happens.

Can someone from CB comment on whether the code expired early or offer any insight? Seems it doesn't matter if its a contest or ordering off the store, I get the shaft.

/rant
    12-07-13 09:45 AM
    Why do you need to cancel your phone order? Just because you can't get a holster on CB store? Check out ebay and amazon for the holsters. That's where I got mine, and cheaper than the CB store had them.

It's a BlackBerry...enough said!
    12-07-13 09:56 AM
    Rogers will only hold the phone till the end of next week. I can always order again. I really don't want to carry it around naked. Rather it be in a holster (Albeit I'm unsure if it will finally be "too big" to be in a holster). Z10 size is good on waist and when sitting/standing and driving in the car.

With the sale, I was getting a good deal.
    12-07-13 03:32 PM
    Get the phone then leave in box..

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-07-13 04:03 PM
    Rogers will only hold the phone till the end of next week. I can always order again. I really don't want to carry it around naked. Rather it be in a holster (Albeit I'm unsure if it will finally be "too big" to be in a holster). Z10 size is good on waist and when sitting/standing and driving in the car.

With the sale, I was getting a good deal.
    Used mine for a week without a holster. Just got the holster and its just right. But seriously, check ebay for a holster.

Its Spade likes this.
    12-07-13 04:52 PM
    Used mine for a week without a holster. Just got the holster and its just right. But seriously, check ebay for a holster.

Or Amazon

12-07-13 07:06 PM
    I'm like OP, got to have the sleeve or jacket for my devices. Being a Klutz anything and everything will go wrong if I don't get my devices protected on the get go.
    12-07-13 07:26 PM
    I'm like OP, got to have the sleeve or jacket for my devices. Being a Klutz anything and everything will go wrong if I don't get my devices protected on the get go.
    Should have seen me 2 weeks with my z30.. like it was a baby

bambinoitaliano likes this.
    12-07-13 07:38 PM
    Should have seen me 2 weeks with my z30.. like it was a baby

I was the same....glad I have 'protection' now

12-07-13 08:20 PM
    I was the same....glad I have 'protection' now

What are you using...?

12-07-13 08:43 PM
    This is the case I got... feels ok in hand...makes me feel more secure of phone in my hand. naked the z30 feels like it will just slip outta my hand...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GUS...bUvbUpU9672036

12-07-13 08:45 PM
    ^ Not a bad case.

And thanks for being understanding. When I got my Work Q10, I babied it for two days until I got my Otterbox from our phone rep.

Maybe I'll post a picture of my Z10 and holster. I'm rather disappointed to see so much wear since February.

I'll check eBay but I like buying from the CB store. That's where I got my Z10 holster for launch.
    12-07-13 08:56 PM
    Isn't a holster a fancy pocket? Just use this until you get a fancier pocket.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 08:01 AM