How about people that shuffle their feet. If you are wearing flip flops, sandals with no back....heck if you are wearing shoe's in general PICK UP YOUR FEET!!! No one wants to hear how much low self esteem you have!!!
    Last edited by Jedi_Blackberry; 10-10-08 at 08:32 AM.
    10-09-08 10:24 PM
    Shut up. Why are you talking so freaking loud and he is sitting on your hip.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 08:13 AM
    i think there has to be more stupid ppl in this world than smart ones
    10-12-08 06:21 PM
    [QUOTE=the_sandman_454;774096]
    Also idiots who blame President Bush for everything from the family pet getting fleas to the weather, and everything else. Ok, we get the point, you don't agree with the guy, fine, I'm not happy with a lot of the things he's done either. It just seems silly and childish to hate the guy as a result. You don't see most rational people hating others for no good reason.

I have a huge vent about that. I enjoy watching the round table on This Week and every now and then there is this woman from The Nation who literally can't begin any sentence, no matter what subject, into an anti Bush/Republican diatribe. Why have somebody on the show if all they're going to do is SAY THE SAME THING EVERYTIME!

10-12-08 06:53 PM
    man oh man so much work and so lil time in the day to complete it all
    10-15-08 10:32 PM
    People who blame donkeys for long lectures! Lol, JK

10-16-08 01:01 PM
    Ok seriously why is it that you go to see the doctor and he/she asks ..... Now why are you here ? Ummmm maybey becuase I'm sick

10-16-08 07:55 PM
    Why is fall so short this year? We go from a/c to having to fill the propane tank to turn the heat on. Would be nice to open up my house and feel the crisp fall breeze. *sigh*

10-16-08 09:22 PM
    when in the **** would we ever leave the damn time alone this moving it up and back its just stupid
    11-01-08 10:25 PM
    And why did the price of propane go up 50 cents a gallon the day before they deliver 500 gallons? That's $250 dollars more! And shouldn't the price charged be the price it was when we ordered it?!

11-01-08 11:13 PM
    tell me about it I'm doing time changes as we speak for companies in their phone equipment!
    11-01-08 11:24 PM
    And why did the price of propane go up 50 cents a gallon the day before they deliver 500 gallons? That's $250 dollars more! And shouldn't the price charged be the price it was when we ordered it?!

i agree it should be the price when ordered
    11-02-08 10:13 PM
    I hate hate hateeee being impatient and that I can't sleep right now.
    11-02-08 10:49 PM
    I HATE MONDAYS!!!!! I also hate the fact that I lose stuff ALL the time!! I lost 2 pairs of sunglasses in the last week and now my watch this am!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
    11-03-08 03:51 PM
    I hate hate hateeee being impatient and that I can't sleep right now.
    lol I hear you on that.
    I hate when people drive wayyyyy below the speed limit.
    11-03-08 04:17 PM
    I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane
    while people behind me are going insane

Dennis Leary - A$$hole
    11-04-08 09:54 PM
    i can't believe that mccain voters hate on obama the way they do
    not all but a lot
    11-05-08 03:07 PM
    I hate the fact that my server crashed, that money is tight, and that I have a bruise on my *** that I have no idea where it came from!!
    11-05-08 03:20 PM
    I hate the fact that my job waits until AFTER I have given up my 10X4 M-Thurs schedule to tell me, oh yeah, you DO HAVE TO WORK BLACK FRIDAY AND THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!
    11-05-08 04:10 PM
    i hate the fact that my i.t. person at my job only comes to work 1 day a week what about the rest of the week
    11-09-08 12:08 AM
    What has happened to customer service? I understand that you probably don't make much money at McDonalds sweetheart but treating your customers like dirt won't change that one bit! A simple "I'm sorry you didn't get all of your order, here's a coupon for next time" would suffice! But instead you were rude, snide, and condescending. THAT will probably cost you your job! Shove that in your Big Mac and choke on it! Now you have something to think about while you stand in the unemployment line...

11-09-08 12:30 AM
    What has happened to customer service? I understand that you probably don't make much money at McDonalds sweetheart but treating your customers like dirt won't change that one bit! A simple "I'm sorry you didn't get all of your order, here's a coupon for next time" would suffice! But instead you were rude, snide, and condescending. THAT will probably cost you your job! Shove that in your Big Mac and choke on it! Now you have something to think about while you stand in the unemployment line...

yes there is no such things as customer service anymore
    also if you don't like your job find another that makes you happy is what i believe
    11-09-08 12:36 AM
    yes there is no such things as customer service anymore
    also if you don't like your job find another that makes you happy is what i believe
    It goes along with the fact that parents aren't teaching their kids manners anymore. My childrens' friends' parents are always amazed at how mannerly our children are. I hear it all the time: "He shook my hand when he met me" or "She is just so friendly, most of Amanda's* friends don't even speak to me!" What the heck? I'm incredibly proud of my kids but disappointed that it's not universal to teach your children to be mannerly and respectful.

I think customer service stems directly from learning manners and respect at home. My daughter, who is 17, works in a restaurant as a server. Her managers tell me all of the time how great she is and how they didn't have to train her at all in respect to "customer service". They send HER to other servers' tables to solve problems. While I am proud of her, it's sad that they can rely on a 17 year old like that!

This is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. I blame the parents! I've even started to teach some of my kids friends to say things like "Thank you for having me over for dinner" or "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Smith*, Samatha* always says such great things about her Grandma." It's as if I'm teaching them a foreign language.

*Names have been changed to protect the innocent!!
    11-09-08 10:37 PM
    I hear that one. Working in customer service for half my life I have definitely seen both sides, the raised version and the no clue version. When I got married, my wife thought I was nuts cause I wanted to write thank you notes to everyone who sent gifts.

11-10-08 03:02 AM
    Good for you gregerator! I too have worked in customer service for a long time. However, WE ALL are in customer service, we just have differing definitions of "customers". Not just retail and call center CS qualifies! Teachers' customers are students or their parents! My customer's are my company's other employees and divisions (I'm sort of HR). A CEO's customers are shareholders or board members.

We just need to treat others the way we expect to be treated. Period. End of story! :-)

11-10-08 10:33 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD