07-28-08 12:11 AM
46 12
tools
    Hope your enjoying your new toy... the addiction has just begun!
    07-25-08 11:43 AM
    Its been over a month since I first picked mine up and I still can't get enough,I also love looking for other users in real life and on various TV shows.....you don't notice them until you get one for yourself and now I see them everywhere.Have fun and welcome to Crackberry.com
    07-25-08 02:36 PM
    Welcome to your new addiction. Follow the link in my signature for even more addictive information.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 02:47 PM
    Can't live without Berrytunes, and if you're a baseball fan, go to mlb.com and get your team screen icon for up to the minute scores. Viigo is also a must have. If you travel, Worldmate rocks. And lastly, everyone's favorite: weather eye.
    07-25-08 05:22 PM
    Welcome to the fun its the most helpful BB community you'll want and need. And I'm def gonna grab some of those apps now lol

07-25-08 05:58 PM
    just wait till you start hanging out here at crackberry... this place is also addicting.

have fun.
    07-25-08 06:55 PM
    can't live without the berry..end of story..haha!
    07-25-08 07:09 PM
    berries are the new taste of addiction
    07-25-08 07:11 PM
    Welcome to CB. You have come to the right place if you have a Blackberry. CB is the best. Bar none.

just wait till you start hanging out here at crackberry... this place is also addicting.

have fun.
    Oh, indeed. Uber addictive even.
    07-25-08 07:30 PM
    Congratulations on your new curve, and welcome to CB. I hope that you enjoy the addiction just like the rest of us. May you always be a crack addict. lol
    07-25-08 07:52 PM
    Congratulations! I am a newbie too, and having a blast.

07-25-08 08:12 PM
    BBAddict, welcome to the family. I came across CrackBerry when researching & deciding which BlackBerry to get a little over a month ago. CB has made an addict out of me - I'm on here every day. Rest assured, for as long as you own your BB (and subsequent BBs), this is the one place you can come to for ALL the answers you need

Like bmcclure recommended, JiveTalk and Google Maps are good apps to check out & get you started. I have a preference for the Opera Mini browser, but the opinions about it versus the updated BB browser that will come with OS 4.5 are very mixed. I'd recommend downloading/installing & checking it out for yourself. It's definitely a step up from the browser on the 4.3 OS installed on your Curve.

I wouldn't get the empower program because OS 4.5 will allow you to view html emails correctly anyway, so it would be a waste of money
    OPTiK's right on this one. Empower is a great application; but it will likely become obsolete once the official 4.5 release occurs next month. Save $30 & wait it out. Then again, you could download & install one of the 4.5 betas (read the threads!!!); but the html email on the betas are still a little kinky.

Again, welcome!!
    07-25-08 09:28 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and enjoy the addiction!!!
    07-25-08 10:14 PM
    I love my curve too!!!!!!!!!! I had the 8300 last year before the iPhone came out. Then I decided to move to the iPhone in Sep 07. I loved the iPhone at first, then what made me sick of it was the screen becoming at times unresponsive. The last straw was my husband (who never sends mms) tried to send me a mms from work and I could not for the life of me view the message!!! (Not even on the home computer!) The iphone is PERFECT for music but not much else in my opinion. The full screen caller id was nice but not enough to stay with it. I got my curve 8310 the day before the 3G iPhone came out and have not looked back. The Blackberry is hands down the best device out there in my opinion.
    07-26-08 12:36 PM
    Hey guys I just got a blackberry curve 8330 yesterday. This is the best phone I have ever had! Im so addicted to it that since i have got it, I have not shut it off. I can do everything with this phone use it as an alarm, surf the web, listen to music, take pics and videos, text(which is awesome!!), and most important keep in touch with my friends. So my real question is.... what is a must have app that would make my blackberry experience even better! Right now I have Facebook, Vlingo, and ESPN. Thanks

Oh and I ordered a 4gb Mini Sd card and it should be in any day!!
    Just to piggyback off of my fellow newbie,I just got my Curve Thursday and I haven't been the same since! My friend told me I wasn't a full fledged addict until I checked out crackberry.com, which I did for the first time this morning, and I haven't stopped reading. The phone is awesome, this site rocks, and I'm super happy to be here.
    07-26-08 02:26 PM
    I am addicted to my curve and completely addicted to CB. This site saved me when I got my first bb. Couldn't understand why everyone was a bb addict when I had the pearl - the verizon one was terrible. And then....I got the curve. When i'm not at the computer I am on my curve. I even now read books on it with mobical. Welcome to CB.
    07-27-08 03:09 PM
    i swear they are going to have an episode of the cleaner where someone is clinging to their bb and benjamin bratt prys it away from them

ridin the berry express ya'll
    07-27-08 03:12 PM
    I love my curve =)
    07-27-08 03:53 PM
    im new and im addicted =D <------first post lol thread jacked
    07-27-08 06:56 PM
    I'm already addicted and I don't even have internet yet..
    07-27-08 11:57 PM
    Join the family. Please do stay a while.
    07-28-08 12:11 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD