bambinoitaliano and kbz1960 like this.
    09-19-14 06:43 PM
    Twss
    anon721037 and kbz1960 like this.
    09-19-14 06:51 PM
    We need a train stat!
    09-19-14 06:51 PM
    We can come up with our own vehicle , maybe Santa sled.
    09-19-14 06:53 PM
    We can come up with our own vehicle , maybe Santa sled.
    how about this?
    Just general good old banter...-imgres-2.jpg
    09-19-14 06:55 PM
    How come the image doesnt show?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    Now that's a kitty train.
    Hey carjackd since you got two young kids. Do they have cell phones? Better yet do they have smart phones? If they do, did you set up BBM for them? If they have BBM what do they think of the stickers? Do you as parents feel the need to spend the money on the stickers if they ask for it? I know this could have been like a 100 posts for me. But for the sick of civility and being call out post count padding, I'm just gonna squeeze it under one post.

Lol...My son has my old Z10, my youngest doesn't have a phone yet. Yes he is on BBM and let me tell you this about children (if you don't already know). Kids will suck every single penny out of you! They are not cheap. I suggest to anyone considering having children, be prepared to open up a kool aid stand, take on a paper route , or sell yourself on the local corner. Does my oldest does ask me for stickers? Yep! Does he get them? If he earns them. My children really don't have chores outside of keeping their room clean and doing well at school. That's all I expect from them and nothing more. But I'm certainly not downloading games, or buying stickers as they ask.

My oldest son is 10, and some say that is too young to own a smartphone, I disagree. Ten is the age in our home. I think it is important to allow our children to contact us whenever they may need us. Technology is taking over the schools. My boys both own ipad mini's, and lap tops. Both are used in school daily. Now our school is a little ahead with technology compared to other schools in Halton Region when it comes to technology in the class room. As a parent I truly believe that it is my responsibility to make sure I can provide them with every advantage that I can.

Now with respect to his smartphone, I'm starting them young. I have taught them how superior BlackBerry technology is over others with respect to security, functionality, and performance. Ya I'm brainwashing them a bit, but they are the future of BlackBerry. BTW. My oldest has a CB account.

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    09-19-14 06:56 PM
    Lol...My son has my old Z10, my youngest doesn't have a phone yet. Yes he is on BBM and let me tell you this about children (if you don't already know). Kids will suck every single penny out of you! They are not cheap. I suggest to anyone considering having children, be prepared to open up a kool aid stand, take on a paper route , or sell yourself on the local corner. Does my oldest does ask me for stickers? Yep! Does he get them? If he earns them. My children really don't have chores outside of keeping their room clean and doing well at school. That's all I expect from them and nothing more. But I'm certainly not downloading games, or buying stickers as they ask.

My oldest son is 10, and some say that is too young to own a smartphone, I disagree. Ten is the age in our home. I think it is important to allow our children to contact us whenever they may need us. Technology is taking over the schools. My boys both own ipad mini's, and lap tops. Both are used in school daily. Now our school is a little ahead with technology compared to other schools in Halton Region when it comes to technology in the class room. As a parent I truly believe that it is my responsibility to make sure I can provide them with every advantage that I can.

Now with respect to his smartphone, I'm starting them young. I have taught them how superior BlackBerry technology is over others with respect to security, functionality, and performance. Ya I'm brainwashing them a bit, but they are the future of BlackBerry. BTW. My oldest has a CB account.

Don't ever post a story like that again, or I will slap you silly.
    09-19-14 06:58 PM

I assume you tell them absolutely no selfie!! I think this day and age it's important for the sake of safety all kids get the cell phone. Sort of like a gps tag with more function. My earlier questions is wondering just how much influence they have over other kids when it comes to BBM and stickers and what not.
    09-19-14 06:58 PM
    Why? I will allow you to slap me with a Passport
    09-19-14 07:00 PM
    09-19-14 07:01 PM
    Besides it's not a story. Not my usual rants rather legitimate questions for a young family unlike your aging sheep population
    09-19-14 07:01 PM
    Let me tell you, my sheep are young and vibrant.
    09-19-14 07:03 PM
    OK

09-19-14 07:03 PM
    Let me tell you, my sheep are young and vibrant.
    For an old man like you everything is young and vibrant
    anon721037, Carjackd and kbz1960 like this.
    09-19-14 07:04 PM
    OK

Dont mind the grouch his med has not kick in yet
    anon721037, Carjackd and kbz1960 like this.
    09-19-14 07:04 PM
    A jiggly jello is young and vibrant
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-19-14 07:05 PM
    Dont mind the grouch his med has not kick in yet
    My mess will kick your a33
    09-19-14 07:05 PM
    I assume you tell them absolutely no selfie!! I think this day and age it's important for the sake of safety all kids get the cell phone. Sort of like a gps tag with more function. My earlier questions is wondering just how much influence they have over other kids when it comes to BBM and stickers and what not.
    My son was one of the first in his class with a phone, so stickers were just something to add when he was talking to Daddy or Momma, but now a few kids have phones, he has them all on BBM and he did introduce them to stickers. They now all have them.

09-19-14 07:07 PM
    My mess will kick your a33
    Your mess? is the medication numbing your fingers?
    Your mess? is the medication numbing your fingers?
    Head numb from reading your rants, lol
10,950 ... 433434435436437 ...