I am saying you're a fat little farmer
    anon721037 likes this.
    05-24-14 04:31 PM
    Oh, I'm not trying to say anything...
    I am saying you're a fat little farmer
    Then your correct.

Z30 best ever
    05-24-14 06:12 PM
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah huh blah blah blah blah blah have him give me more huh have been made for me jj for me until he can be manipulated by Friday night for me hh for me is not just because he has undergone for me until he can be manipulated by Friday night for me until he can be manipulated the building blocks from my BlackBerry Curve until he gets back from him for his birthday until he can be manipulated by Friday night for me until he can be manipulated by Friday or Monday morning for me is not just because he has been made for me in my head hurts me to be done to me and let you know about us and our family has an interesting day of school left the house for us for our clients in anticipation of going up for it was just curious if we have an idea for us for more details later and let die hard drive is so intense for the first one and only for one day in and out for the first one and only for one day in and out for January 28th for the first new features in anticipation of going up for grabs for me to is so good for him for in an until after is not going just got home last from doctors have any of course we have been to any of....yup

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    anon721037 likes this.
    05-24-14 10:07 PM
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah huh blah blah blah blah blah have him give me more huh have been made for me jj for me until he can be manipulated by Friday night for me hh for me is not just because he has undergone for me until he can be manipulated by Friday night for me until he can be manipulated the building blocks from my BlackBerry Curve until he gets back from him for his birthday until he can be manipulated by Friday night for me until he can be manipulated by Friday or Monday morning for me is not just because he has been made for me in my head hurts me to be done to me and let you know about us and our family has an interesting day of school left the house for us for our clients in anticipation of going up for it was just curious if we have an idea for us for more details later and let die hard drive is so intense for the first one and only for one day in and out for the first one and only for one day in and out for January 28th for the first new features in anticipation of going up for grabs for me to is so good for him for in an until after is not going just got home last from doctors have any of course we have been to any of....yup

Wtf

Posted on CB10
    05-24-14 10:23 PM
    Wtf

Posted on CB10
    Bored

anon721037 likes this.
    05-24-14 11:33 PM

Possum
    05-25-14 06:16 AM

If we all Reply with Quote this, we'd make this thread super long, super quick.

Posted via my super duper ultra mega Z10 with death ray
    05-25-14 10:14 AM
    If we all Reply with Quote this, we'd make this thread super long, super quick.

Posted via my super duper ultra mega Z10 with death ray
    But we want to be like all the other threads.

Posted on CB10
    05-25-14 10:45 AM
    Sheesh leave the thread to that farmer and he's sleeping on the job!

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 and kbz1960 like this.
    05-26-14 06:03 PM
    A guy can't go away for a month without this thread being neglected.....

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 06:04 PM
    Sheesh leave the thread to that farmer and he's sleeping on the job!

Posted via CB10
    Hey bambino welcome back dam we missed you. This is your thread I started so you could go on your rants.

Z30 best ever
    05-26-14 06:05 PM
    A guy can't go away for a month without this thread being neglected.....

Posted via CB10
    A month it felt like six months.

Z30 best ever
    05-26-14 06:05 PM
    Did I tell you Toronto Airport has the slowest baggage handling capacity in the world? It's not polar vortex for heaven sake. It's balmy 29 degree out there!

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    05-26-14 06:06 PM
    Did I tell you Toronto Airport has the slowest baggage handling capacity in the world? It's not polar vortex for heaven sake. It's balmy 29 degree out there!

Posted via CB10
    You let me know next time I will have them pull the red carpet out for you.

Z30 best ever
    05-26-14 06:07 PM
    Hmm mm in still in a holiday mood. Maybe I'll go over to the island for more suns tomorrow...

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    05-26-14 06:08 PM
    So while I was there, there's Thailand military coup, Vietnam anti - China violent protest......so what's new and exciting on this side of the continent?

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    05-26-14 06:10 PM
    We were saving it for you
    So shudup

anon721037 likes this.
    05-26-14 06:14 PM
    So while I was there, there's Thailand military coup, Vietnam anti - China violent protest......so what's new and exciting on this side of the continent?

Posted via CB10
    Just sitting here waiting in you and a new leak.

Z30 best ever
    05-26-14 06:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    You broke Thailand?
    anon721037 likes this.
    05-26-14 06:24 PM
    Some bull in the China shop....lol!!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 08:01 PM
    Some bull in the China shop....lol!!

Posted via CB10
    Cat in a cow suit?
    anon721037 likes this.
    05-26-14 09:09 PM
    Cat in a cow suit?
    Don't know where your from , but wow

Posted on CB10
    05-26-14 09:20 PM
    I would very much like to contribute to this thread but I can't stop laughing at all the recent posts!

Thank you! Hi-larious! And welcome back, Bambino!!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 09:34 PM
10,950 ... 151152153154155 ...