03-25-09 03:54 PM
33 12
tools
  1. BigBadWulf's Avatar
    Just take one, and an hour before you fly, you'll be fine. Ask jdoc.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 05:56 PM
  2. sodakitty's Avatar
    Hmmm......I'll have to see if my PCP can squeeze me in for a few minutes tomorrow then. Thanks!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 01:06 PM
  3. Username0223's Avatar
    Hey kitty- I am sooo glad to hear about ur fiance on the mend!! That is great news-and things can only get better from here girl! You keep your head up high! As for flying- idk wat to suggest-ive only fown once wen I was 21-and I was ok-i just chilled out. Again-glad to hear things r looking up!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 03:46 PM
  4. greeneyedmonster's Avatar
    Sure wolf meet the parents all drugged up is a great first impression. But on a serious note, kitty we all just wish you the best and all will be better in the end. It always gets darkest before the light and let ya'lls love be the light to pull each other through to the light of better days.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 07:00 AM
  5. BigBadWulf's Avatar
    Remember kids, I'm not a real doctor, I just play one on this thread!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 07:33 AM
  6. exelant's Avatar
    I'm still researching the various issues, but it's looking like your fiancée is eligible for Cobra. The grey area is what you mentioned - you're not married yet. My HR guy does think your Cobra benefits will mirror the benefits he gets now - if you are covered under his plan before layoff, you should be covered after. I'm waiting to hear back from our benefits coordinator about that, my employer covers partners so she will probably know the answer.
    There is good news for everyone who gets Cobra, the stimulus plan has a provision for Cobra - it provides funds to pay 65% of one's Cobra payments.
    New Federal*Health*Insurance*for*the Unemployed

    Under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, certain individuals who are eligible for continued health insurance coverage under the federal COBRA law, or the Massachusetts mini-COBRA law, may receive a subsidy for 65% of the costs of their health care premium.* If eligible, instead of paying 100% of the premium, you will pay only 35%, for up to nine months, and the organization to which you pay the premium, usually your employer, will pay the remainder of the premium -- 65% -- and offset that expense with a tax credit.

    Important requirements:

    You must have been involuntarily terminated from employment between September 1, 2008 and December 31, 2009.

    You must be eligible for COBRA benefits – if you were terminated for gross misconduct, for example, you are ineligible for COBRA.

    Even if you were previously eligible for COBRA benefits but you rejected those benefits, you may still be eligible for the new benefit.* You have 60 days from receipt of notice from your employer to elect COBRA coverage.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 10:23 AM
  7. CipherDias's Avatar
    I got that beat, last week was a real doozie for me!!
    03-25-09 02:42 PM
  8. exelant's Avatar
    Sorry to hear Cipher, thank goodness you don't have to worry about paying for health care on top of it.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 03:54 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD