01-12-09 11:56 PM
45 12
tools
    you posted, so how are you banned?
    but, do you really think that is a "cool" name to have basically endorsing illegal drugs (legally prescribed or otherwise) on a family site?
    If its legally prescribed how can it be illegal?

and on another note does anyone actually know why that green plant is illegal in this country when its effects are no worse than getting drunk?
    01-10-09 09:09 AM
    Thats a laugh, it does nothing to sure anything....
    Where did anybody say it was a cure for anything?
    01-10-09 09:24 AM
    If its legally prescribed how can it be illegal?

and on another note does anyone actually know why that green plant is illegal in this country when its effects are no worse than getting drunk?
    Cause the government hidden behind some company has yet to figure out how they can profit off of it and still look good---i.e. liquor
    01-10-09 09:51 AM
    I for one love the name,with so many americans that blaze the green leaf,let's not front like there isn't any people here on the forums that don't light up,and for all you prudes hating,get the f*uck off the thread if you don't like the topic,o yeah,welcome to the"crack" 420

Pass the dutchie pon di lef hand side.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by castlerock611; 01-10-09 at 10:04 AM.
    01-10-09 10:02 AM
    Can't we all just get along!? ... LOL
    01-10-09 10:05 AM
    Z
    He didn't say he was a doctor. And why say in the ghetto anyway? Was that necessary?

You didn't know only people in the ghetto smoke kush? Hll I'm surprise he knew how to spell blunt.

01-10-09 10:07 AM
    Although the foundation(s) for creating this thread may have been a bit awry out of frustration; there has been some interesting, unintentional banter raised from it. I'm going to contribute to the off-shoot discussion via the original intent of this thread; not towards the main point of the thread...as there really isn't any argument here (just as many have noted already).

Logically; what envied has said above...is the most concise statement contributed in this off-shoot discussion.

Minimum sentencing for convictions of either the posession/distribution of marijuana have put a large chokehold on our judicial/incarceration system...to the point where perpretators of crimes that can be deemed; and which are truly heinous...get early parole and reduction of their sentences so that room can be made in prisons/jails for the influx of people who have been sentenced due to marijuana-related charges (mainly the distribution it).

The law is the law...however there are some major flaws in how these laws are ordained towards one 'vice' over another. It all comes down to how our esteemed government can come up with the proper framework to make such activities 'ok'...just as they did when instituting prohibition against alcohol; but then recanting that when a solution was formed.

01-10-09 10:13 AM
    Right on Hi-Def, well put man...
    01-10-09 10:15 AM
    I second that hi-def,your absolutely right,amen

01-10-09 12:52 PM
    Hmmmmm......all this negativity over a simple username?????????

People really need to learn to relax and not freak out over the trivial things in life . There's so much more to worry about than what someone chooses as a forum ID .

To all those who condemned BLUNT420 over his name . Does it really affect you in any way...or are y'all just people who will hold a demonstration over anything because there's nothing else in your life that has meaning? You all need to chill out a bit...wouldn't you say

And to Blunt420..... welcome to CB . Don't let the context of this thread define crackberry members as a whole . Most of us are pretty cool and laid backed
    01-10-09 03:14 PM
    My advice to the OP would have been to NOT make an issue and post of this considering he already got banned from one forum!
    01-10-09 03:33 PM
    IMHO, BlackBerry Forums does not have as nice of a population as we at CrackBerry do. They're a lot stricter. Blunt420 is definitely an acceptable username. Welcome to CB Blunt420!
    01-11-09 10:00 AM
    From a member of NORML (national organization for the reform of marijuana laws), welcome to Crackberry! And thanks to Hi Def and AG for welcoming a new member the way we should. To some of you who were angered by blunt, grow up. Its pot people not meth. Do some research and you'll find hi def is 100% correct.

01-11-09 10:30 AM
    Can't we all just get along!? ... LOL

Can't we all just get a bong!?!
    01-12-09 07:42 AM
    I think this is one of those threads that will be 5 pages long, and the person who started the convo will never be seen (at this topic) again. I would have never guessed he was a physician (or did he mean that weed is the "doctor"?), and many communities have rules about screen names, and the rules are posted. So, "Blunt420" is not gonna pass everywhere. Such is life. It doesn't have to turn into a "judgemental prudes" issue. There are communities for all — find where you fit in. But don't make a big deal out of it.

I also think some folks (not saying Blunt420) start these type of discussions, because they know they turn into train wrecks, and they enjoy it. If you joined to discuss issues with your phone, then get over to the phone forums. This is Crackberry.com. The "other" blackbery forum is not an issue.

Also, the mods have a right to ask folks to post in the right forums. That's why there's separate forums, and not just one big forum. It's not that hard.

Anyhow....

you posted, so how are you banned?
    but, do you really think that is a "cool" name to have basically endorsing illegal drugs (legally prescribed or otherwise) on a family site?
    I thought this was a family site too (for a very short while), but it's not. So, you just gotta stay away from topics that are possibly offensive to you. That's what I do.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 01-12-09 at 08:56 AM. Reason: I thought the poster was a brand new member, so I changed wording
    01-12-09 08:35 AM
    Welcome to cb
    01-12-09 08:48 AM
    Here's my $.02. I think that anyone can get offended by anything these days. Rules are rules though, even if they are stupid ones.

Welcome here though!
    01-12-09 09:01 AM
    welcome to CB, 420.
    01-12-09 07:12 PM
    Wait a second...in reference to the OP's username....

Isn't this site's name a reference to an illegal drug and its subsequent addiction. This is so ridiculous and hypocritical for people to jump on...
    01-12-09 11:03 PM
    Welcome to CB & yes, you'll get your Storm questions answered here. Go ahead & create a thread in the Newbie forum - you should receive the proper greeting there.
    01-12-09 11:56 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD