I know many of us are waiting for the new devices to come out.
    Looks like the 9900 will come out a little earlier than the iP5.......
    I know I have a decision to make :/

What about you guys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 10:45 PM
    I'm happy with my BlackBerry; it does what I need it to. I won't be switching.
    Last edited by JohnEnglish; 07-03-11 at 02:16 AM.
    07-03-11 02:08 AM
    I know many of us are waiting for the new devices to come out.
    Looks like the 9900 will come out a little earlier than the iP5.......
    I know I have a decision to make :/

What about you guys?

Not me. Not jumping ship at all. I can't swim!

Posted from my netbook running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
    07-03-11 03:27 AM
    No physical keyboard on the ip5... that's a deal breaker for me. I considered switching for about 5 minutes, but that's it.
    07-03-11 03:29 AM
    I got a new htc inspire and i'm loving it. The phone is so much better than the outdated os 6. This is probably my last time on this forum now.
    07-03-11 07:46 AM
    Sorry,

07-03-11 07:56 AM
    No physical keyboard on the ip5... that's a deal breaker for me. I considered switching for about 5 minutes, but that's it.
    Personally, I can't see Apple ever putting a physical keyboard on any of their phones. Could be wrong, in the future, who knows.
    07-03-11 08:01 AM
    I got a new htc inspire and i'm loving it. The phone is so much better than the outdated os 6. This is probably my last time on this forum now.
    Ok, just for that: Have fun!

07-03-11 08:05 AM
    I'm making the jump, going to the iphone... if blackberry ever gets back on the game, i will def continue coming back i love my berry, i've just had way to many issues with it, and rim/verizon always say we don't know, or they give me a new one....im tired of re-setting up phones.... hopefully the next few berrys are good.... im intreseted to see the bold touch, who knows i may wait around after all!
    07-03-11 09:13 AM
    Have you forgotten that there's an android subforums here?

07-03-11 06:27 PM
    I really dony want to switch over but seems that the physical keyboard is the only thing that's kept me hanging on thus far :/

07-03-11 07:50 PM
    I loved my bold, but hey, it was a year old, so I'm trying the droid platform while I wait to see if a bold touch ever gets released. Not "jumping ship", just on hiatus. Android has certain pluses, but the kb is not one of them. BB's rock in that regard. Hoping for a 9930 to be all it's hyped up to be.
    07-05-11 12:50 PM
    I like the BB OS more than android and wp7. I don't want to join the apple ecosystem. I will most likely get the 9900 to pair with my playbook.
    07-05-11 01:00 PM
    Personally, I can't see Apple ever putting a physical keyboard on any of their phones. Could be wrong, in the future, who knows.
    I don't like the ui either lol... doesn't look like that's changing any time soon either. I'm happy here in my own little world
    07-05-11 01:32 PM
    I really dony want to switch over but seems that the physical keyboard is the only thing that's kept me hanging on thus far :/

Thats the one thing i am going to miss the most..... i can always come back though!
    07-06-11 07:44 AM
    I've thought about switching quite a few times and I keep asking myself "do I need all the bells and whistles". TODAY I'm staying put, but I don't know for how long. I'm starting to get use to the virtual keypad on the PlayBook, It might trickle down to an iphone .....might
    07-06-11 10:32 AM
    Like many before me, I left for Android and enjoyed it for about a year before I came crawling back to my first love. Yes, I had a Berry waaaaaaaaay back when it looked pretty boring but then again, there weren't to many cell phones out back in those days (am I dating myself?). Now many years, cell phones and Berrys later, I am back in Black and not regretting it. I certainly do miss some of the things about Android, but for what I need, the BB gets it done and is the most reliable. As for iPhone, nice but you can't change anything as far as the looks other than moving around icons. Whooppee. That would bore me to much. Besides, I do NOT like AT&T and Verizon is to expensive. And the things I missed most about Blackberry? The things that no one else does nearly as well - Notifications, call quality, battery life, keyboard, UMA calling (T-Mobile), one handed use (do NOT under-estimate), etc. So yah, I'm back and all the happier for it.
    07-06-11 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD