Josh is off to become a Marine! You will be missed but I'm sure we'll all be here when you and your berry are reunited! Good Luck Josh!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 07:01 AM
    He's gone...and I miss him already. Even though he is a Bama fan...

When I get my first letter from Josh with his address I'm going to start a thread (probably in social/pin sharing) so everyone can say hello to him and I'll print it off and mail it to him. Watch for it guys!!!
    Last edited by PinkCowgirl; 09-07-08 at 09:49 AM.
    09-07-08 09:21 AM
    I've known Josh for a while now from other forums and I know for a fact that he'll be back after boot camp.
    09-07-08 11:49 AM
    Ask him if he wants letters, I'm sure many of us will keep in touch with him.

09-07-08 12:53 PM
    Watch your out there, and hurry back Josh!
    09-07-08 12:56 PM
    Oh someone should do the obligatory letter that has something like a Army of One sticker or something of the like to get him some extra IT

Its part of the right of passage to get one of those letters in boot
    09-07-08 04:58 PM
    Josh and I said our final good-bye last night. He managed to call me from the military hotel using his roommate's phone. He got on here as well, so some of you may have talked to him.

I'll be sure and keep everyone posted on how he's doing. It's gonna be a long 13 weeks without him.

I'll let you know as soon as he sends me his first letter and I'll post that thread so everyone can say hi.

If anyone wants further info or ever wants to check in on him, just PM me for my PIN...or just PM me.
    09-08-08 07:33 AM
    Its a long time but once you graduate you realize it wasn't that hard. After his first deployment he'll really look back at boot and laugh.

If he has q's I'll try and answer some

09-08-08 11:57 AM
    If anyone wants to send Josh a message, please come post in the thread I set up for him!!! I'm going to be printing it off and mailing it next week.

Thanks!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/eve...h33_unc-81133/
    10-10-08 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD