My name is Jon and I am an addict. I have had blackberry smartphones since 2007. I am now starting to want to experiment with new substances and bang a few CC's of ANDROID. I am just sick of the waiting for the dealers to give me skype, netflix, best spec hardware, etc. Someone please convince me to stay blasting Crack. I never thought this day would come

Thank you.
    05-25-12 07:48 PM
    Unfortunately, I am in the same boat. A lot of websites and programs won't load on BlackBerry browser even on OS 7.1 for some reason. This may forced me to move to Samsung GS III. But I love the BlackBerry keyboard.

The BEST convening factor I can give you is the keyboard. I will personally guarantee you that you will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER find a keyboard better than the one on Bold 9900.
    05-26-12 06:28 PM
    Unfortunately, I am in the same boat. A lot of websites and programs won't load on BlackBerry browser even on OS 7.1 for some reason. This may forced me to move to Samsung GS III. But I love the BlackBerry keyboard.

The BEST convening factor I can give you is the keyboard. I will personally guarantee you that you will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER find a keyboard better than the one on Bold 9900.
    I know the keyboard is the best physical one out there. I also know that no touch screen keyboard is as efficient. My issue is that I do not text and email like I used to. I send maybe 3 emails and 20-30 texts a day. Does that few of messages everyday justify always having half of the phone being covered by a keyboard? It's had for me to justify buying another blackberry to myself when my keyboard use has fallen off a cliff. I could always ditch my bold for a London. But will it be another storm like disaster.
    05-27-12 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD