As if official diplomatic acknowledgement of BB10 not going to get any earth shattering improvement was not enough. My pre booking in crowd funded Jolla tablet came to zilch.
    I was hoping to not go android or apple way with a tablet as my Passport works well for now but I was looking for a bigger screen and hoped that Jolla tablet will be right up there, beside to support a new idea that break away from tyranny of established OS.

Well, they just went belly up...... https://blog.jolla.com/jolla-tablet-closure/
    02-03-16 01:07 PM
    I was bummed by this. But long past being surprised. Now starting the wait for an Ubuntu tablet.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-16 01:14 PM
    If you ordered in the first hour the kickstarter went online you MIGHT still get a tablet, otherwise, yea its kaput!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-16 08:47 AM
    That's why I won't fund any kickstarter campaigns. Too many of the products end up being vaporware.
    pkcable likes this.
    02-04-16 10:46 AM
    That's why I won't fund any kickstarter campaigns. Too many of the products end up being vaporware.

These guys are actually returning people's money, or so they say, anyways. lol
    02-04-16 10:55 AM
    I was late to the party and even their stated claim of supplying that abysmally low number is doubtful. I start reading the writing on wall when Xmas came and went. I am bummed out too... oh well, lets see when the refund arrives.They have a whole year ahead of them if past working is any experience.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-16 11:13 AM