Hello to all my fellow crackberry users I realize this is completely off topic but being that there are so many different people I wanted to do some networking. I am looking for anyone who is in the federal government field who can give me a leg up.please pin me if you think u could be of any help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 01:34 PM
    I moved your post to the OT thread. Most Federal Gov't jobs are advertised and applied for via USAJOBS - The Federal Government's Official Jobs Site The site also includes instructions on how to apply.
    11-15-08 02:07 PM
    Yes I know but I want to find someone who can help me out!

11-15-08 02:13 PM
    With Govt jobs it's always best just like state jobs if you know someone to get your foot in the door.

One of my co-workers knew a state trooper who got him in touch with the commissioner for the highway dept. And he got his foot in the door to work as an egineer's assistant, who'll be overseeing contractors... Now with that, eventually he'll get a driving job that he originally wanted to make more money.
    11-15-08 02:36 PM
    That's why I was hoping to post this thread and find someonne who can help me

11-15-08 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD