Hello to all my crackberry users! Currently I am in the market for a new job and are looking for anyone that can help. I am currently located in north carolina but am willing to move. I am only looking for serious responses from people who are hiring managers or have some type of pull withing their company, or know someone who does! Please contact me through bb mesenger and I can elaborate on my background. pin:31c9fd84

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 10:55 PM
    Craigslist

11-24-08 12:02 AM
    Obviously you didn't read my post

11-24-08 12:05 AM
    Craigslist

I didn't even think about this!!! I'm looking for a job too Thanks!
    11-25-08 03:48 PM
    Craigslist
    Wow; what's up with the attitude towards JORB's input?

Let me share something with you drgyrl83; for the past two weeks...all the associates (except for the boss) and the other two paralegals we have; have been sitting down after office hours for interviews to hire a third paralegal...do you know why we ex out half the ones we've interviewed? Because of their lack of tact and humble'ness in their approach as a job seeker; and towards us being the potential ones to end their job search; or bid them on their way for their continued search.
    11-25-08 04:25 PM

Obviously you didn't find my post helpful. Nobody on here is going to hook up some kid with a job just because they are on the same forum. So go to craigslist and look for the jobs that are requiring help.
    11-25-08 08:12 PM
    Well I am not a kid but a 26 year old woman who has almost 11 yrs ( yes I said 11) of experience from working in military college/work study programs & then on to corporate America! I am not hostile at all! I just geared my post to a certain crowd and made it direct and straight to the point! No harm done or intended!

11-26-08 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD