Wow, definitely believe that there is a spirit world that is even more real than the world we see. Keep your hand to the plow and allow God to use you in which ever way He sees fit.
    I'm really trying,It seems like It at It darkest hour now.(I promise I just felt him say that's when he's his strongest just made me feel good again)but yeah to sum It up I really believe there's a battle for my soul as we speak.Thanks and keep me and ur prayers Ill do the same

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 11:41 AM
    I think I just heard Jesus weeping upstairs-

He just realized he's being talked about on a site that treats a physical object as an idol.

Even worse- people claim to be addicted to this "idol" just like drug addicts in the alley.

Jesus belongs in church-

07-25-08 11:48 AM
    I think I just heard Jesus weeping upstairs-

He just realized he's being talked about on a site that treats a physical object as an idol.

Even worse- people claim to be addicted to this "idol" just like drug addicts in the alley.

Jesus belongs in church-

Get behind me satan,Jesus has no limits and belongs everyewhere.You never know who might come to christ from someones words on here.Nice try tho.

07-25-08 11:58 AM
    Fine then I'll play satan-

And I apologize-

Jesus Doesn't belong in Church-

He belongs in my Bed.

It is difficult to believe in a religion that places such a high premium on chastity and virginity.

Catholicism is not a soothing religion. It's a painful religion. We're all gluttons for punishment.
    07-25-08 12:06 PM
    Well said C_Zilla! I love Jesus and he loves me! Times are tough right now, but keep the faith...the Lord ALWAYS sees us through.

God Bless

07-25-08 12:09 PM
    Fine then I'll play satan-

And I apologize-

Jesus Doesn't belong in Church-

He belongs in my Bed.

It is difficult to believe in a religion that places such a high premium on chastity and virginity.

Catholicism is not a soothing religion. It's a painful religion. We're all gluttons for punishment.
    I'm not about to entertain this.We all have opinions,and mine Is If you feel he don't belong here why post?? Why not go to the tread about whatever.

07-25-08 12:15 PM
    Then why not post this in a I <3 Jesus Forum?

People bash the iPhone because this is a Blackberry Forum-

I'll nit-pick at zealots because this is a Blackberry Forum.

It's my right to voice my opinion as others do.
    07-25-08 12:18 PM
    Then why not post this in a I <3 Jesus Forum?

People bash the iPhone because this is a Blackberry Forum-

I'll nit-pick at zealots because this is a Blackberry Forum.

It's my right to voice my opinion as others do.
    Granted-you do have a right to an opinion and you are accountable for your opinion. Just to clarify you 1) don't feel that this thread should be here because it's a blackberry forumn and 2) you have an issue with "religion" because of the emphisis it places on values.

Well to address your first reason-this will not be the first nor the last thread started on a topic that is not blackberry related so this I will dismiss as not a valid reason for coming against this thread

As far as your second reason I will agree with you-"religion" has put an emphisis on rules and regulations but I also must tell you that what we are discussing here has nothing to do with religion (which by the way is man made) but everything to do with faith in a Christ that paid a price for us, to fill a void in our lives that most people attempt to fill through drugs, sex, pursuit of wealth and whatever "high" they can achieve through this society.

So you dont agree with us-nothing wrong with that-we are entitled to our own opinion and by that opinion we live our lives. But just as every decision we make takes us down a path that effects not only ourselves but family, friends coworkers and all we come in contact with so does the ultimate decision of faith lead us down a road of eternity and fulfillment.
    Last edited by noregrets721; 07-25-08 at 12:46 PM.
    07-25-08 12:39 PM
    C Zilla your story was amazing and trust me i believe you on that. I pray you find what it is the enemy was trying to stop you from doing
    07-25-08 12:46 PM
    Um, what exactly does this have to do with black berries?

Oh um... God created people and people created technology and technology created blackberries so in a way God created blackberries both the fruit and the devices

07-25-08 12:54 PM
    C Zilla your story was amazing and trust me i believe you on that. I pray you find what it is the enemy was trying to stop you from doing
    Thanks,I think Its Coming soon.I want to share something else with you If you don't mind.ill pm you.

07-25-08 12:56 PM
    Thanks,I think Its Coming soon.I want to share something else with you If you don't mind.ill pm you.

Please do i'll be on the look out for it
    07-25-08 12:57 PM
    Yeah if you don't have any business since you don't believe in what we do then why come onto the thread and stomp on us? It's like me going onto the curve forums I really don't have any business on the curve forums because I got a pearl and although some aspects are the same I don't bother because I don't really belong there

07-25-08 12:59 PM
    I'm really trying,It seems like It at It darkest hour now.(I promise I just felt him say that's when he's his strongest just made me feel good again)but yeah to sum It up I really believe there's a battle for my soul as we speak.Thanks and keep me and ur prayers Ill do the same

He definitely makes His presence felt in the valley of our lives. Will definitely be keeping you in my prayers and thanks for doing the same. Feel free to add me to bbm if you want.
    07-25-08 01:01 PM
    Oh um... God created people and people created technology and technology created blackberries so in a way God created blackberries both the fruit and the devices

Preach Rameal!!!!!!

07-25-08 01:07 PM
    Wow c zilla that was an amazing story

07-25-08 01:08 PM
    rameal, thats a good job of keeping it positive and not stooping down to their level
    07-25-08 01:09 PM
    I understand that this is not the first- nor the last thread in reference to Christianity- or ANY religion for that matter.

Just don't expect everyone to chime in like its bible study time- and play nice-

This is a public forum- specifically geared to Blackberry's-

Wanna make a Topic about Jesus in the "Off Topic Discussion" thread?

Cool-

Just don't expect to get all your kumba-ya-ya's out without a few bumps-

When I first posted all I said was that Jesus/God belongs in church-

I also implied that it was ironic that a thread on Jesus was made on a website that treats a device practically as an idol.

Idolatry mind you, is a big no-no for Christians.

I voiced my opinion- and I was labeled as Satan.

Very original- I applaud you- anything that's deemed different is automatically considered Satanic. Just like Sister XXXXXXXX pelting my hands with a ruler in grade school for being a "Satanist", because I was left handed.

And guess what, Rameal-

This is the Off-topic Discussion thread-

Not the Jesus Playtime thread - I can discuss Off-Topic Stuff with you guys if I want to.

And on that note- I finished my rant.

Stone me- Persecute me- Burn me at the Stake- whatever you like-

Just remember-

W.W.J.D.
    07-25-08 01:32 PM
    I understand that this is not the first- nor the last thread in reference to Christianity- or ANY religion for that matter.

Just don't expect everyone to chime in like its bible study time- and play nice-

Cool-

I also implied that it was ironic that a thread on Jesus was made on a website that treats a device practically as an idol.

Very original- I applaud you- anything that's deemed different is automatically considered Satanic. Just like Sister XXXXXXXX pelting my hands with a ruler in grade school for being a "Satanist", because I was left handed.

And guess what, Rameal-

Not the Jesus Playtime thread - I can discuss Off-Topic Stuff with you guys if I want to.

Just remember-

W.W.J.D.
    Is it attention or something you need or are you just trying to make people upset. Whatever it is relax and chill. We are on this thread to share and grow and if people come in here that dont like our views or want to be jerks about it so be it. We dont have to lose our faith over it. So to the rest who have positive stories you wanna share keep it up. They will help somebody
    07-25-08 01:40 PM

Cool-

And guess what, Rameal-

Just remember-

W.W.J.D.
    No persecution here, in fact I did catch the irony in your original post and do have to agree with most of it except for the part the God belongs in church and also on your other post where you said Jesus belongs in your bed which I understand was your way of commenting back on being labeled. I myself am a lefty also so I understand the comments and remarks about us lefties being destined for a place of fire and brimstone but I understand that there is no truth to such statement and its just some peoples ignorance. So on behalf of the thread I apologize for calling you Satan which we all know you are not.

By no means do I expect this thread to be a happy go lucky bible study and I am glad that you and others post things that may be contrary to what we believe (as long as it is done in a reasonable non critical manner) because it will give us an opportunity to learn from each other and have a better understanding where each other are coming from.

And yes an idol is anything we put ahead of God in our lives and I know on this site the blackberry is portrayed as this great fixer of all which of course it is not, I personally believe that a lot of the blackberry idol mania is all fun and games and shouldnt be taken to literally but I do see how it can grieve the heart of God for those that spend all day on their bb's and then give God a fraction of their time if that much.

So it looks like we have agreed to disagree but I do hope this is not the last we hear from you. If you have any questions or things you wish to discuss further feel free to pm me or just post in this thread and thank you for the time you have taken to read my responses.
    Last edited by noregrets721; 07-25-08 at 01:55 PM.
    07-25-08 01:53 PM

Cool-

And guess what, Rameal-

Just remember-

W.W.J.D.
    I wasn't calling you satan,just like jesus didn't call peter satan.but just as he did I rebuked satan In the mist of the conversation.I even pm you to offer a olive branch.Were not here to fight over jesus,were here to spread love.Hey I just made a new friend Lavone.And that's what's lifes about.Peace and love.

07-25-08 02:09 PM
    it is becoming increasingly apparent , that if you dont believe in god ,you will believe in anything.
    07-25-08 03:36 PM
    To C_Zilla-

Yes I didn't realize I had a Personal Message until I logged into my work computer-

I was out and about on my iPhone- and didn't notice the PM icon thing.

Olive Branch accepted- Hope there are no harsh feelings

And to noregrets-

I am glad we can come to an agreement, and see eye to eye, and that you understood my posts. A good portion of my two original posts were not supposed to be taken at face value.

But to be read into.

To rk_bright-

Since when did stating your opinions without beating around the bush become a measure of drawing attention?

We go on forums to discuss and share ideas/opinions-

Whatever they may be.

I try and make my views as clear as possible- and as Frank as possible.

For that, I can not apologize.

And to the rest-

It's mindless, and terribly ignorant to be one sided-

The world would be a much better place if we were all able to put things into perspective- without losing our own perspectives.

I think that would solve so many problems we face globally-

And that's why we should be aware- and understanding of others beliefs- whether we agree or not.

Being able to read/listen to other ideas subjectively without preconceived notions or biases allows you to make your own decisions clearly.
    07-25-08 03:41 PM
    To C_Zilla-

Yes I didn't realize I had a Personal Message until I logged into my work computer-

I was out and about on my iPhone- and didn't notice the PM icon thing.

Olive Branch accepted- Hope there are no harsh feelings

And to noregrets-

I am glad we can come to an agreement, and see eye to eye, and that you understood my posts. A good portion of my two original posts were not supposed to be taken at face value.

But to be read into.

To rk_bright-

Since when did stating your opinions without beating around the bush become a measure of drawing attention?

We go on forums to discuss and share ideas/opinions-

Whatever they may be.

I try and make my views as clear as possible- and as Frank as possible.

For that, I can not apologize.

And to the rest-

It's mindless, and terribly ignorant to be one sided-

The world would be a much better place if we were all able to put things into perspective- without losing our own perspectives.

I think that would solve so many problems we face globally-

And that's why we should be aware- and understanding of others beliefs- whether we agree or not.

Being able to read/listen to other ideas subjectively without preconceived notions or biases allows you to make your own decisions clearly.
    Opinions are great when they are not given inspite thats a huge difference to give a opinion that you believe in and one to get under peoples skin
    07-25-08 03:57 PM
    The only opinions that matter are the ones that move you.
    07-25-08 03:59 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD