Hello,I've been all over the site and have enjoyed many threads.But have yet to see one on christ.I know religion Is a touchy subject,and I mean no disrespect to anyone or any religion.With that said I want everyone who knows and love Jesus,to give your testimony or just simply sign your name.We can talk about everything under the sun from BB's to movies,So let show him our love for him.IMO this should be the biggest thread ever posted(and no Its not for that reason).Have a wonderful day,And God bless each and every soul,on this site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 06:43 AM
    jesus is my homie
    07-25-08 07:30 AM
    There is a thread for Christian BB users on this site. I think its awesome.

07-25-08 07:34 AM
    Jesus- nothing or no one else compares. He's my Saviour, Sanctifier, Healer and coming King.

07-25-08 07:44 AM
    Do a search again. There are posts out there. See you at mass on Sunday.

07-25-08 07:59 AM
    Jesus- nothing or no one else compares. He's my Saviour, Sanctifier, Healer and coming King.

I like that:-) Amen

07-25-08 08:00 AM
    yeah. i've been through the worst trauma of my life in the past 7 months and i couldn't have done it alone. God is my only comfort.
    07-25-08 08:26 AM
    there is one that's titled "calling all christian blackberry users" or something like that.
    07-25-08 09:01 AM
    [QUOTE=cwadams70;533562]Jesus- nothing or no one else compares. He's my Saviour, Sanctifier, Healer and coming King.

I have to agree with this too. Well said
    07-25-08 09:06 AM
    I'm a big fan of Jesus.

07-25-08 09:13 AM
    yep there is a Christian thread, very good thread as well. And yes I am proud to be a daughter of the KING.
    07-25-08 09:19 AM
    When my life turns bad, and trouble and sadness are daily affairs; when I have no power to make things better...
    that is when I realize more and more that life is empty and vain without friendship with Jesus.
    And I see life much clearer because of His Word.

Comfort has a way of fooling us into a false sense of security sometimes.

I think that could be part of the reason every life has some sort of adversity.

Sorry to go on...I just really appreciate Jesus in my family's life.

-Dave

07-25-08 09:42 AM
    When my life turns bad, and trouble and sadness are daily affairs; when I have no power to make things better...
    that is when I realize more and more that life is empty and vain without friendship with Jesus.

-Dave

Dave, that was well said
    07-25-08 09:45 AM
    Um, what exactly does this have to do with black berries?

07-25-08 10:12 AM
    Soulfshr- that would be my question too...

Surely there are forums out there devoted to religious conversation...

Wouldn't that be a more appropriate location?

Just asking....not attacking

07-25-08 10:27 AM
    People with blackberries just sharing their life experiences about Jesus. WE share them about everything else.
    07-25-08 10:36 AM
    yep there is a Christian thread, very good thread as well. And yes I am proud to be a daughter of the KING.
    Well said.

07-25-08 10:37 AM
    I've been through sooooo much spiritually,that I could share but people sometimes freak out and think you're crazy.But I'm trying to put It together and pray that Its revealed to me

07-25-08 10:40 AM
    I've been through sooooo much spiritually,that I could share but people sometimes freak out and think you're crazy.But I'm trying to put It together and pray that Its revealed to me

C Zilla put it together would like to hear about it
    07-25-08 10:45 AM
    Whipped, beaten, for me, Why?
    Bruised, abused, stripped, Hung on a piece of wood to die.
    Pierced, nailed, skin ripped,All of this for me,why?
    Im undeserving of this price you paid,
    I take for granted the way you was laid,The love you gave, the love you showed the love you lived,Here i am even after all that still filled with sin.
    The one that was suppose to die should have been me.My sin, My hate, My lust, My iniquity.
    Why did You take my place on that Judgement seat,
    Why did You choose that last breath on me.
    (Lord Speaking)I chose to do it because i loved you, enough said,
    But also because it was the only payment that could settle the sin debt,
    It was the only way to bring your weary head to rest,To turn hate to peace and lust to love,Needed Me to step down from above.
    Also i wanted to hold you, hug you,Put my arms around you and show you truth(Me Again)Wow Lord you did all of this for me,Hung on a cross and died to set me free,I still dont know why but i do say thank You,Cause without You i cant make it through all the stuff i go through.

Just thought I would share with you a poem I wrote a while back.
    07-25-08 10:46 AM
    Whipped, beaten, for me, Why?
    Bruised, abused, stripped, Hung on a piece of wood to die.
    Pierced, nailed, skin ripped,All of this for me,why?
    Im undeserving of this price you paid,
    I take for granted the way you was laid,The love you gave, the love you showed the love you lived,Here i am even after all that still filled with sin.
    The one that was suppose to die should have been me.My sin, My hate, My lust, My iniquity.
    Why did You take my place on that Judgement seat,
    Why did You choose that last breath on me.
    (Lord Speaking)I chose to do it because i loved you, enough said,
    But also because it was the only payment that could settle the sin debt,
    It was the only way to bring your weary head to rest,To turn hate to peace and lust to love,Needed Me to step down from above.
    Also i wanted to hold you, hug you,Put my arms around you and show you truth(Me Again)Wow Lord you did all of this for me,Hung on a cross and died to set me free,I still dont know why but i do say thank You,Cause without You i cant make it through all the stuff i go through.

Just thought I would share with you a poem I wrote a while back.
    I'm a grown man and just teared up.That was deep

07-25-08 10:54 AM
    C Zilla put it together would like to hear about it
    This Is a loooong story,so Ill just give the cliff notes version and make It short with the Important parts.Well four yrs ago I won a law suit,and bout a car and moved to this nice apartment complex.The complex has a 110 acre lake that runs through It so everybody back yard Is lake.One morning I couldn't sleep and stayed up really late,about four In the morning I finally got In bed.well I had my bedroom blinds pulled up about 6 inches.As I got up from praying I laid down and started talking to God,thanking him for random things.When I noticed a small green light outside the window.First thought someone Is looking In on a ladder.But then I said I live on the third floor.I got up to look and It went out faster than your lamp goes out.I ran to the living room hoping to catch someone coming down the ladder and when I went Into the living room my blinds started to move on the door.Again first mind said someones breaking In.Until I noticed the blinds were hitting the glass door which was closed and locked.They started moving and swinging so hard,some fell off Into the living room.I grabbed my keys and put my hand on the front door knob and Ill never forget something Inside said don't open the door.I turned around and grabbed the cross of my Tv and said aloud,whatever you are by the blood Of Christ I control you.After saying this maybe 15 times they got softer and came to a slow stop.Called my mom for two hours straight until she called back.She gave me her pastor number,I called him and he said he'd pray on It.He called me back four hours later and said It came In his spirit,that a demonic spirit was sent to stop me or drive me crazy.He said I had a powerful anointing and satan tryed to stop what I had to do for christ.I can go on and on cause that's not the strangest thing that happened so Ill end It there.

07-25-08 11:22 AM
    I'm a grown man and just teared up.That was deep

Yeah, it was one of my more emotional poems. Depending on how this thread goes I will probably post some more.
    07-25-08 11:29 AM
    He called me back four hours later and said It came In his spirit,that a demonic spirit was sent to stop me or drive me crazy.He said I had a powerful anointing and satan tryed to stop what I had to do for christ.I can go on and on cause that's not the strangest thing that happened so Ill end It there.

Wow, definitely believe that there is a spirit world that is even more real than the world we see. Keep your hand to the plow and allow God to use you in which ever way He sees fit.
    07-25-08 11:31 AM

-Dave

You know what's amazing to me? Is that he wants to be In your familys life.And will always be there for us day after day.Even tho sometimes we may not deserve It.God bless you brother and ur fam

07-25-08 11:34 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD