Long story short, my girlfriend hadn't used her iphone 4 for a while because she was using a z10 for months and she forgot her password, she typed it 10 times wrong and then it asked her to connect to iTunes.

So she came to me to "fix" it. So I took her phone, plugged it to my PC and I ran itunes, I'm running windows 8.1 and the picture app popped up and I proceeded to save all here pictures to my computer.

I then went to iTunes to enter her apple id password (she knows that password) to "unlock" the phone but I get a windows pop up telling me " the program stopped blablabla". try to get it to work a gazillion time but it still didn't work.

Tried it with my other laptop and iTunes doesn't crash, but it tells me that this computer doesn't recognize this iphone...

So I get pissed off, like I usually do when dealing with iphones and ipods, and let it be for a while.

Last week I get an update for iTunes, so I tried to unlock the iphone again but I still get the same behavior.

Has anyone experienced this before? If so, how did you fix it?

Mods, I tried to post on the iphone/ipad sub forum but I can't find it for the life of me on the CB10 app.

I've also posted on the subject 3-4 months ago on Imore, but these guys have been useless. And I have faith someone on CB can figure it out!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 09:31 PM
    Maybe try reinstall itunes? I had the same problem with my ipod. I still have to plug it in to different usb ports over and ovet again before it can connect. Hope it helps

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 01:30 AM
    I've reinstalled itunes multiple times. This hasn't fixed it.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 10:22 PM