So I sit here in front of my house in my car in negative 30 Celsius temperatures.. Priv battery ran out and I want to have one last smoke before going in the house. I take out my passport that surprisingly has about 20 percent battery left. I open Fast tube and hook it up to my radio and I realize that it's a shame that an OS as refined as bb10 seems to have no future. 'though I moved on from bb10 when I got my Priv and never looked back since. Now that I type this on my passport and navigate through the OS, it comes back and me how smooth and buttery everything about bb10 is.

Long felt ode could be written on this short experience.... but I have to move on and I say this.... Priv is not nearly as satisfying experience as bb10 on Passport so it's a shame that due to uncertain future of bb10 I move on to Android and that due to lack of due appreciation BlackBerry abandons their crown jewel.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 03:12 AM
    Give up smoking, you may not have noticed 😉 . ( for the benefit of others that may not have any sense of humour yes this is just a joke) . Hopefully BlackBerry os will be around for you to enjoy for a while longer.
    12-17-16 04:17 AM
    Enjoy your BlackBerry and your smoke pretty soon you probably will not be able to smoke on your own porch .
    12-17-16 04:59 AM
    So I sit here in front of my house in my car in negative 30 Celsius temperatures.. Priv battery ran out and I want to have one last smoke before going in the house. I take out my passport that surprisingly has about 20 percent battery left. I open Fast tube and hook it up to my radio and I realize that it's a shame that an OS as refined as bb10 seems to have no future. 'though I moved on from bb10 when I got my Priv and never looked back since. Now that I type this on my passport and navigate through the OS, it comes back and me how smooth and buttery everything about bb10 is.

Long felt ode could be written on this short experience.... but I have to move on and I say this.... Priv is not nearly as satisfying experience as bb10 on Passport so it's a shame that due to uncertain future of bb10 I move on to Android and that due to lack of due appreciation BlackBerry abandons their crown jewel.

Posted via CB10
    The real shame is that you obviously never purchased a car charger and you spend way too much time in your car.
    DiegoV_G and middbrew like this.
    12-19-16 02:39 PM
    Yes it is a shame. I love my BlackBerry Passport. I will use it till the buttons fall off. I quit smoking so smoke one for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 12:27 AM