Friggin Jef....

It's Jef's fault that women have to babble on and on and on about crap that doesn't matter a hill of beans.... Blah Blah Blah...

03-22-12 11:56 PM
    It's Jef's fault I work with idiots...

Friggin Jef....

It's Jef's fault that women have to babble on and on and on about crap that doesn't matter a hill of beans.... Blah Blah Blah...

OH HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-23-12 07:55 AM
    It's Jef's fault I'm using Kris' PlayBook.
    03-23-12 10:02 PM
    It's Jef's fault I'm not using Kris' Playbook.
    03-23-12 11:06 PM
    It's Jef's fault you were invited.
    03-24-12 01:44 AM
    It's Jef's fault I was invited but couldn't attend!

(had two choices...get dressed up on a Friday night and go to a wedding, or watch the kids and be able to lay on the couch and watch March Madness. It's Jef's fault that it was a no-brainer)
    03-24-12 07:40 AM
    Friggin Jef....

It's Jef's fault Haji will be the recipient of a veritable $hit storm with that comment, from both women and those who wish they were.
    03-24-12 08:02 AM
    It's Jefs fault that teleportation hasn't been invented yet.
    03-24-12 08:08 AM
    It's Jef's fault Kris left his brownies in my trunk.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    03-26-12 08:37 AM
    It's Jef's fault he made me leave my brownies in Jef's trunk.

It's also Jef's fault that Jef took a thread, ripping on a "Real. Dumb. Blonde." who can both vote, AND reproduce, and turn it into a heated political debate.

Friggin Jef...
    03-26-12 05:58 PM
    This time, it won't be Jef's fault when "Real. Dumb. Blondes. who vote and birth" give a thorough curb stomping, throat punching, beat down on Haji.

Freaking Haji................
    03-26-12 06:11 PM
    Blasphemy! It's always Jef's fault. Friggin' Jef!!!
    03-26-12 11:05 PM
    This time, it won't be Jef's fault when "Real. Dumb. Blondes. who vote and birth" give a thorough curb stomping, throat punching, beat down on Haji.

Freaking Haji................

It's Jef's fault that your quote of "'Real. Dumb. Blonde.' who can both vote, AND reproduce" wasn't an acurate quote.

It's Jef's fault you tried to take Jef's rightful and due blame and assign it to Haji.

It's Jef's fault you thought "Real. Dumb. Blondes." would be smart enough to figure out that I totally and completely slammed them.
    03-27-12 12:40 AM
    It's Jef's fault that your quote of "'Real. Dumb. Blonde.' who can both vote, AND reproduce" wasn't an acurate quote.

It's Jef's fault you tried to take Jef's rightful and due blame and assign it to Haji.

It's Jef's fault you thought "Real. Dumb. Blondes." would be smart enough to figure out that I totally and completely slammed them.
    In the end, it will be Jef's fault that women will see to it Haji's untimely demise.

It is Jef's fault that N.O.W. is knocking on Wulf wulf's door with a message from Armegeddon.
    03-27-12 12:51 AM
    In the end, it will be Jef's fault that women will see to it Haji's untimely demise.

It is Jef's fault that N.O.W. is knocking on Wulf wulf's door with a message from Armegeddon.

It's Jef's fault you learned your lesson that everything is Jef's fault. Even the Cubs sucking is Jef's fault.
    03-27-12 07:40 AM
    It's Jef's fault the Patriots suck, and I thank Jef for that.

It's Jef's fault that everybody wants to be on the dole, and want that I pay for it....gee, thanks for freaking nothing Jef.

It's Jef's fault that Haji is now spittin' chicklets after a run in with that Terry O'Neill. Haji will thank you for that one Jef.
    03-27-12 03:30 PM
    It's Jef's fault that Haji is now spittin' chicklets after a run in with that Terry O'Neill. Haji will thank you for that one Jef.

Terry O'Neill ran into Chuck Norris. That's Jef's fault.

And it's Mayor to you.

Friggin Jef. $10
    03-27-12 11:32 PM
    It's Jef's fault he made me leave my brownies in Jef's trunk.

It's also Jef's fault that Jef took a thread, ripping on a "Real. Dumb. Blonde." who can both vote, AND reproduce, and turn it into a heated political debate.

Friggin Jef...
    It's Jef's fault that people are idiots who try to blame the President for everything.
    03-28-12 05:50 AM
    It's Jef's fault that the idiots are the people who voted this POTUS into office who deserves every blame for the vapid state of America.
    03-28-12 08:59 AM
    It's Jef's fault (or more like a credit to him) that a jamoke like McCain did not get elected!
    03-28-12 09:21 AM
    It's Jef's fault that no matter who we elected to POTUS in 2008, America was going to remain constipated. 2012 will be America's year of the Enema, no thanks to freaking Jef.
    03-28-12 10:05 AM
    It's Jef's fault that no matter who we elected to POTUS in 2008, America was going to remain constipated. 2012 will be America's year of the Enema, no thanks to freaking Jef.
    All this time I been looking to pin the blame for all my short comings in life know I know who to blame! Not my fault couldn't pay the mortgage, had heart attack, got passed on promotion, couldn't get pretty girl for prom, lost job, and hate the world...its because of JEF u SOB!!!!
    03-28-12 10:13 AM
    It's Jef's fault I chuckle now every time I see 's.
    03-28-12 01:23 PM
    It's Jef's fault that "congressmen" are now wearing hoodies and sun glasses in chambers.
    03-28-12 03:26 PM
    It's Jef's fault ya'll don't have any tasty morels.
    04-01-12 07:07 PM
316 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD