THE FOLLOWING IS DONE IN FUN! IT'S SATIRE! (and it's just MY opinion)
    It's not political and while a holiday may be of a religious nature it's not about religion.
    So,Please leave your debates and negativity at the door!

April
    Another month of holidays that says: I’m proud to be a human!
    April is National Humor Month which doesn't make April Fools days any less foolish.

But keeping in the tradition of very little humor in these forums,
    April is also Stress Awareness Month, to remind us that if you’re not feeling stressed… WAKE UP and put your stress on.
    For example, you can put that stress to good use by starting a thread to moan and groan about something.
    The 7th is World Health Day
    The forecast for Friday the 18th is Good, and they’ve set aside ONE WHOLE DAY on the 22 to celebrate The Earth !
    The whole last week in April is National Karaoke Week.

Yep, One DAY for HealthONE DAY to celebrate the Planet and AN ENTIRE WEEK to celebrate singing (for people who shouldn't be allowed to talk, let alone sing.)
    And, If you feel you haven’t reached your stress quota for the month, Karaoke is sure to push you past the point of no return.

Oh and I almost forgot…. April 20th is Easter
    And, Of course, we all know that Easter is in Celebration of an egg laying bunny rabbit!
    Wait a minute!
    There's no story in the Bible about a long-eared, cotton-tailed creature known as the Easter Bunny.
    Neither is there a passage about young children painting eggs or hunting for baskets overflowing with scrumptious Easter goodies.
    So, Just what does The Bunny Wabbit have to do with the resurrection of JC?
    Absolutely NOTHING!
    Christians Candy- Coat their Holidays because without the sugar, the supposed real stories would leave too many questions unanswered.
    "Mommy? What's resurrection?"
    "Not now dear. Go hunt for more eggs!"
    Candy coating the most important days in the Christian Faith gets you interested at a very young age, so by the time you reach the age of reason, you can simply say, "Well, that's what I was brought up to believe!"

And as far as the resurrection thing?
    It's not my intention to **** anyone off (cough, cough) and I don't have enough information to make an educated decision on the matter but it just ain't logical!
    If I had to guess, I'd say someone had a bit too much wine that particular day!

And take into consideration that this story has been passed down from generation to generation for thousands of years by Historians.
    Personally, I find it hard to take any writer whose middle name is "Stori" too seriously to begin with.
    And, ya also have to take into consideration the crude writing materials used back in the day! I mean, you try writing with a hammer and chisel!

Here's what we DO know about Easter.. A Christian Holiday.
    Easter is celebrated based on the date in the Jewish calendar when the original event which it commemorates, is supposed to have happened.
    The exact date is calculated by a complicated formula which was devised in the 3rd century AD.and is based on the phases of the moon.
    A CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY BASED ON A JEWISH CALENDAR.
    Actually, that's believable because no matter how you try to explain it.. when JC jumped fence,
    he was still Jewish!

Well, gotta run. Dinner is about to be served.
    We're having Rabbit!

And just so ya know, “Holiday” doesn't necessarily mean Celebrate.
    It’s my opinion that most should be a day of mourning!

And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity..
    He will NOT use as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle!

Can I have an AMEN?
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 04-01-14 at 12:06 AM.
    middbrew and eldricho like this.
    03-31-14 08:27 AM
    Lostboy, you never cease to amaze me.
    As a Catholic married to a Jewish man I don't know whether to tell you to go jump in a lake or laugh.
    03-31-14 08:50 AM
    It is March 31st... but otherwise great storytelling, maybe you should become a historian yourself.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    03-31-14 09:04 AM
    Lostboy, you never cease to amaze me.
    As a Catholic married to a Jewish man I don't know whether to tell you to go jump in a lake or laugh.
    That's gotta be tough! You get to "confess" every week, while your hubby has to carry around the guilt for a whole year!

Let's share the responsibilities!
    You jump..... I'll Laugh!
    middbrew and pttptppt like this.
    03-31-14 09:05 AM
    Nah! Still the 31st here in the UK, so no fooling around yet please! ; )

Z10 In action here!
    03-31-14 09:10 AM
    April
    Another month of holidays that says: I�m proud to be a human!
    April is National Humor Month which doesn't make April Fools days any less foolish.

But keeping in the tradition of very little humor in these forums,
    April is also Stress Awareness Month, to remind us that if you�re not feeling stressed� WAKE UP and put your stress on.
    For example, you can put that stress to good use by starting a thread to moan and groan about something.
    The 7th is World Health Day
    The forecast for Friday the 18th is Good, and they�ve set aside ONE WHOLE DAY on the 22 to celebrate The Earth !
    The whole last week in April is National Karaoke Week.

Yep, One DAY for HealthONE DAY to celebrate the Planet and AN ENTIRE WEEK to celebrate singing (for people who shouldn't be allowed to talk, let alone sing.)
    And, If you feel you haven�t reached your stress quota for the month, Karaoke is sure to push you past the point of no return.

Oh and I almost forgot�. April 20th is Easter
    And, Of course, we all know that Easter is in Celebration of an egg laying bunny rabbit!
    Wait a minute!
    There's no story in the Bible about a long-eared, cotton-tailed creature known as the Easter Bunny.
    Neither is there a passage about young children painting eggs or hunting for baskets overflowing with scrumptious Easter goodies.
    So, Just what does The Bunny Wabbit have to do with the resurrection of JC?
    Absolutely NOTHING!
    Christians Candy- Coat their Holidays because without the sugar, the supposed real stories would leave too many questions unanswered.
    "Mommy? What's resurrection?"
    "Not now dear. Go hunt for more eggs!"
    Candy coating the most important days in the Christian Faith gets you interested at a very young age, so by the time you reach the age of reason, you can simply say, "Well, that's what I was brought up to believe!"

And as far as the resurrection thing?
    It's not my intention to **** anyone off (cough, cough) and I don't have enough information to make an educated decision on the matter but it just ain't logical!
    If I had to guess, I'd say someone had a bit too much wine that particular day!

And take into consideration that this story has been passed down from generation to generation for thousands of years by Historians.
    Personally, I find it hard to take any writer whose middle name is "Stori" too seriously to begin with.
    And, ya also have to take into consideration the crude writing materials used back in the day! I mean, you try writing with a hammer and chisel!

Here's what we DO know about Easter.. A Christian Holiday.
    Easter is celebrated based on the date in the Jewish calendar when the original event which it commemorates, is supposed to have happened.
    The exact date is calculated by a complicated formula which was devised in the 3rd century AD.and is based on the phases of the moon.
    A CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY BASED ON A JEWISH CALENDAR.
    Actually, that's believable because no matter how you try to explain it.. when JC jumped fence,
    he was still Jewish!

Well, gotta run. Dinner is about to be served.
    We're having Rabbit!

And just so ya know, �Holiday� doesn't necessarily mean Celebrate.
    It�s my opinion that most should be a day of mourning!

And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity..
    He will NOT use as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle!

Can I have an AMEN?
    Well, good rant. A little misguided though. We celebrate Easter with eggs to symbolise rebirth. The bunny seems to be a north American thing.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    03-31-14 09:27 AM
    This really goes to proof that anything goes on CB forums. Personally it's much better than some threads on CB.
    Oh I guess for people in Sydney Australia it's already "April Fools Day".
    03-31-14 09:40 AM
    This really goes to proof that anything goes on CB forums. Personally it's much better than some threads on CB.
    By a an hour and few minutes or so. I'm in Queensland, no Daylight Saving.

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    03-31-14 03:35 PM
    It's april.......... Fools !-april-fool.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 05:10 PM
    Nah! Still the 31st here in the UK, so no fooling around yet please! ; )

Z10 In action here!
    My Bad!
    For those that have an issue with the date.... Thank You for pointing out that the rest of the civilized world doesn't count!
    03-31-14 09:45 PM

It also shows the wisdom of those behind the curtain for creating a section for things "Off Topic."

And being this is a (CrackBerry) "NATION," opens up the possibility that this thread is actually ON TOPIC and everything else was added later just for variety!
    03-31-14 09:59 PM
    Well, good rant. A little misguided though. We celebrate Easter with eggs to symbolise rebirth. The bunny seems to be a north American thing.

Rebirth? Explain that to the embryo inside the shell!
    03-31-14 10:02 PM
    It also shows the wisdom of those behind the curtain for creating a section for things "Off Topic."

And being this is a (CrackBerry) "NATION," opens up the possibility that this thread is actually ON TOPIC and everything else was added later just for variety!
    Wait! You're telling me there's other sections? Go figure. Although I'm not entirely sure why there would be.
    03-31-14 10:16 PM
    Well, if you need an explanation. Jean-Baptiste Lamarck proffered the idea of spontaneous generation. This is when an organism spontaneously occurs from, well, basically nothing. Are there similarities? Hmmm
    03-31-14 10:24 PM
    Obviously, I make fun of Holidays.
    And, if people actually knew the true meanings of the holidays that you celebrate... I believe that you'd think twice about "HOW" you celebrate them.

From my point of view, except for Jewish Holidays, All the others have been put in place for profit.
    I haven't found one advertisement for Easter that mentions anything about JC. It's about wasting your money on SUGAR!
    Christmas is about wasting your money on SUGAR and a dead tree along with toys for all ages and more SUGAR!
    Halloween is ALL about SUGAR!
    Valentines Day? You're only limited by the amount of credit on your card!
    And let's not forget Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Parents Day and Grandparents Day. All in place to get you to spend, spend, spend!
    You really want to do something nice for the folks? You don't have to buy a thing. Just move out!
    That's a gift that keeps on giving and they'll love you for it.

Forget these bogus holidays.
    EVERYDAY THAT YOU WAKE UP TO A NEW DAY IS REASON TO CELEBRATE.
    And try to live each day to the fullest, with love in your hearts and a positive attitude.
    If you hate your job, find one that you love or learn to love how much you hate the one you have.

Celebrate EVERYDAY like it's your last one because you never know when your destination is gonna sneak up behind you and bite you in the B U T T !
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 04-01-14 at 12:11 AM.
    middbrew and jafobabe like this.
    03-31-14 10:32 PM
    Wait! You're telling me there's other sections? Go figure. Although I'm not entirely sure why there would be.
    You're on the wrong thread!
    I don't get enough grief on Pantless Nation?
    You have to come out here and give me more wedgies?

By the way, they spelled EMBARRASSMENT wrong under your avatar!
    middbrew likes this.
    03-31-14 10:43 PM
    Well, if you need an explanation. Jean-Baptiste Lamarck proffered the idea of spontaneous generation. This is when an organism spontaneously occurs from, well, basically nothing. Are there similarities? Hmmm
    That's not an explanation. It's an episode from Star Trek! And the similarities come straight up the rabbit hole from Wonderland!
    And David Koresh (the wacko from Waco) "proffered the idea" that he was Jesus.
    Just because Jean has a fancier name doesn't necessarily make him any less whacked out!

In your own words.... "IDEA!" And an idea is nothing more than a "thought" or "suggestion."
    Are there similarities? Yeah! It's Fantasy!

We've had the New Age Generation, The Beat Generation, The Hip Generation ,Generation X.....
    Spontaneous Generation is an Oxymoron!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 03-31-14 at 11:11 PM.
    03-31-14 10:57 PM

Oops.
    03-31-14 11:17 PM
    That's not an explanation. It's an episode from Star Trek! And the similarities come straight up the rabbit hole from Wonderland!
    And David Koresh (the wacko from Waco) "proffered the idea" that he was Jesus.
    Just because Jean has a fancier name doesn't necessarily make him any less whacked out!

In your own words.... "IDEA!" And an idea is nothing more than a "thought" or "suggestion."
    Are there similarities? Yeah! It's Fantasy!

We've had the New Age Generation, The Beat Generation, The Hip Generation ,Generation X.....
    Spontaneous Generation is an Oxymoron!
    Indeed. Just as Lamarck's ideas were way off base, so is the idea of an immaculate conception and rebirth. I find them very similar. But hey, that's just my opinion.
    03-31-14 11:22 PM

And here all this time I figured you as more of a commando type.
    03-31-14 11:23 PM
    Indeed. Just as Lamarck's ideas were way off base, so is the idea of an immaculate conception and rebirth. I find them very similar. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I totally agree with you about the similarities in that they're Fantasy!
    Hey, I love the Bible. ALL 20 versions. The POP-UP version is my favorite.
    ... although there's no reference anywhere that proffered the idea that JC offered multiple choice when he jump fence.

What I want to know is what kind of camera they used back in those days.
    Some of the Pics taken of JC are extraordinary!
    03-31-14 11:56 PM
    And here all this time I figured you as more of a commando type.

POSSUM
    middbrew likes this.
    03-31-14 11:58 PM
    I don't think it has ears!

04-01-14 02:59 AM
    My Bad!
    For those that have an issue with the date.... Thank You for pointing out that the rest of the civilized world doesn't count!
    Sheesh! Haven't you heard? The rest of the world is going to h.e.l.l, so I don't need to worry about the rest of it! ; )

Z10 In action here!
    04-01-14 05:05 AM
    Sheesh! Haven't you heard? The rest of the world is going to h.e.l.l, so I don't need to worry about the rest of it! ; )

Z10 In action here!
    I thought THIS was hell! Ya mean it gets worse? LOL
    04-01-14 10:29 AM
29 12