On a recent vacation my fianc and I noted a trend. People walking around where evolving from carrying cameras to large tablets. Who am I kidding, they were all carrying iPads and taking pictures with them. We had already made the decision that everything we needed to do could be done of the Z10 so the iPad stayed home. For our own photography the Cannon SX240 20x optical zoom and the Contour Roam (RIP) got the call, light weight, good zoom and rugged. What started as a humorous observation grew into an entertaining pass time. The stalking and capturing of iPadtographers. The tourist sights were full of them, while they were plentiful they were fast and stealthy, only the niblest of photographers could capture a glimps. While the iPad may be the coolest tech gadget, using it as a camera... (I don't want to judge)

I'll share some of my trophies and let you decide. Please if you catch any iPadtographers allow them to peacefully enjoy their existence unjudged and uninterrupted but do share the pictures (provided that is allowed here).
    Last edited by Just Me; 09-20-13 at 08:30 PM.
    09-18-13 07:43 PM
    Yeah we had a family that carried one around and used it for pictures occasionally when we were in Italy. Sometimes they did look like fools lol
    09-18-13 08:39 PM
    This is definitely my biggest pet peeve... I'm sorry, but walking around with a giant iPad as your main source of taking pictures just makes you look so stupid!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 05:29 PM
    I want to see this turn into a huge game. I'm going to New York this year and I'm going to see if I can capture any

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    09-19-13 06:25 PM
    Soo true
    09-19-13 06:44 PM
    There is more...
    09-20-13 08:28 PM
    Though I was onto something new, too bad I came up with the idea years after other did.
    10-25-13 01:58 PM
    I'm in New York for a school trip right now. I can't believe I found one.

I don't know what's worse. People taking pictures with iPads or me trying to take pictures of them.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    11-09-13 03:53 PM
    I don't know what's worse. People taking pictures with iPads or me trying to take pictures of them.
    OR you trying to take pictures of them with an iPad! That would be awesome.
    CarGuy1368 likes this.
    11-10-13 02:39 AM
    I will PayPal 10 bux to the first person who gets a picture of an ipadtographer taking a picture of an ipadtographer. That's right. Someone sneaking a picture of a guy snapping a pic with their ipad with their own ipad in public.

Auto corrected by BB10
    CarGuy1368 likes this.
    11-10-13 03:00 AM