Has anyone else heard about this glitch in iOS7 that has somehow interconnected people's devices or at very least rerouted messages from their intended recipient to someone else? I was listening to a podcast of a radio programme from yesterday and of the three hosts on that day, 2 of them had been directly impacted by the glitch.
    09-25-13 07:46 AM
    I can't say that I have. Does it affect other platforms other than iOS? You might get a better answer if you ask over at iMore.
    09-25-13 08:03 AM
    I can't say that I have. Does it affect other platforms other than iOS? You might get a better answer if you ask over at iMore.
    Thanks for the tip. Mostly just musing over something I heard and trying to crowd source the fact checking ;P
    09-25-13 09:23 AM
    I had heard about this but couldn't find any proof on the Web about it. What I had heard: if you used your computer to update the phone instead of OTA, and someone else used that same computer to update their phone as well a glitch with iMessage could happen sending messages to the wrong phone.
    09-25-13 10:01 AM
    I had heard about this but couldn't find any proof on the Web about it. What I had heard: if you used your computer to update the phone instead of OTA, and someone else used that same computer to update their phone as well a glitch with iMessage could happen sending messages to the wrong phone.
    Ok, that sounds a little more understandable.. Should be interesting to see what, if any media, picks up on this and how much they push it..
    09-25-13 12:46 PM