does anyone know if there is a way to change your introduction message when trying to add a new contact on BBM. I dont want to have to always type in the message evertime i want to add someone new. And (your name) would like to add you to his or her Blackberry Messenger Contact List seems so BLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-07-11 10:58 AM
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp Me!!
    03-07-11 11:01 AM
    Not that I know of..
    How many times do you need to add people for this to be an actual problem though?
    03-07-11 11:03 AM
    Use AutoText. It's in Options, just create a new one stating whatever you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 11:28 AM
    sometimes you just want to change the intro depending on who you are adding and it sucks to have to change it from time to time, but thank you for the feed back guys i appreciate it!
    03-07-11 11:32 AM
    AutoText is the sheeweesnit. Saves soooo much typing. I have happy thumbs.
    03-07-11 11:36 AM
    I'm curious, whats the intro message that you want sent?
    03-07-11 01:13 PM
    just anything better then the general message that comes up on every BB when adding a new BBM. I dont want to have to keep typing in the words i wanna add just want to know if there was a way to erase that message and add a new one that will be permanant.
    03-07-11 01:18 PM
    No, that message can't be changed.

As suggested you can erase the message and add a custom AutoText entry though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD