I came across this on YouTube ... just thought i'd show everyone .. especially the lucky ones in Cali or anyone who never experiences snow ..

06-23-09 08:20 PM
    That's just ridiculous. Have any of those people heard of chains? Everyone up here in Northern Washington has a set in their trunk by November (at the latest). The snow gets so bad up here, you wouldn't be able to drive 20 feet without em'.
    06-24-09 12:32 AM
    lmao...crazy
    06-24-09 09:01 AM
    I remember this about 2 years ago in London.... We had winter tires and traction control and your car wouldn't stop sliding. You'd be doing 30km/h and you'd probably slide 80 feet right through the stop sign. Crap township takes their sweet time to plow and throw salt down Thank goodness our taxes are so high
    06-24-09 09:06 AM
    I remember this about 2 years ago in London.... We had winter tires and traction control and your car wouldn't stop sliding. You'd be doing 30km/h and you'd probably slide 80 feet right through the stop sign. Crap township takes their sweet time to plow and throw salt down Thank goodness our taxes are so high
    Haha yeah not too far from you here in Hamilton they take their lovely time .. and this area of Hamilton pays the most taxes!
    Yet we're the last ones to get the plow/salt .. this happened to me when i was driving, thank god i didn't slide too far! if it wasn't for a curb i wouldn't be here right now
    06-25-09 12:20 AM
    Haha yeah not too far from you here in Hamilton they take their lovely time .. and this area of Hamilton pays the most taxes!
    Yet we're the last ones to get the plow/salt .. this happened to me when i was driving, thank god i didn't slide too far! if it wasn't for a curb i wouldn't be here right now
    Well they down even salt in the town I live in... Gotta wait until you get onto big roads before they put it down Now I'm driving a 4600 pound car, with broken anti-lock breaks.... Lol
    06-25-09 10:13 AM
    wow. you think they would close the st after the first car.
    06-25-09 11:49 PM
    wow. you think they would close the st after the first car.
    hahaha if they can make it without sliding away
    06-25-09 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD