unbound :: iPod Beware: Vinyl Records are Making a Comeback

Just thought some might appreciate this article. Although it really does not have to do with cellphones, the last line mentioned caught my attention. Maybe some will enjoy reading this as much as I did, being an avid music lover and collector, as much as loving my Black Berry devices
    Coachbulldog and Morty2264 like this.
    06-22-14 09:41 PM
    Good read indeed! But unfortunately I have moved it to off topic
    06-22-14 10:58 PM
    unbound :: iPod Beware: Vinyl Records are Making a Comeback

Just thought some might appreciate this article. Although it really does not have to do with cellphones, the last line mentioned caught my attention. Maybe some will enjoy reading this as much as I did, being an avid music lover and collector, as much as loving my Black Berry devices
    Thanks for posting this. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and at one time had a sizable album collection. This article captures the feeling of what it's like to play an album and how that experience is lost in the digital age.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    06-22-14 11:13 PM
    Thanks for moving this! I was going to place it here in the first place, but didn't.
    06-22-14 11:17 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and at one time had a sizable album collection. This article captures the feeling of what it's like to play an album and how that experience is lost in the digital age.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    You are welcome. I still have over 2,000 vinyl in my collection. Everywhere I go, I am seeing more and more and even new releases becoming available on vinyl. If that can make a comeback, I certainly hope that BB does as well
    06-22-14 11:19 PM
    You are welcome. I still have over 2,000 vinyl in my collection. Everywhere I go, I am seeing more and more and even new releases becoming available on vinyl. If that can make a comeback, I certainly hope that BB does as well
    I think I have about 600 vinyl in my collection. Bought in the US and in England. 2000 is awesome!
    06-22-14 11:49 PM