Im looking to find a group of people who are not scared to go out and look for haunted places and explore them. Im 23 from indiana 25 min from chicago. If your interested let me know asap. I have been to many places and have experienced many things. Heard voices seen appertains heard foot steps. We have pictures of most places we have been but no luck on catching anything in them.

My pin is-215fb7e9

Ty
    09-13-10 12:07 AM
    So, how many people have gone with you? Or, better yet, have many have come back?
    09-13-10 08:48 AM
    Paranormal ?!?

beh i don't believe in that JUNK.... good luck catching what doesn't exist.....
    09-13-10 11:32 AM
    The Dunking donuts in Hagerstown Maryland is Haunted..You know the one on Duel highway between the Chinese food restaurant and the ghetto projects!

MuWahahahaaaaah MuWahahahaaaaah MuWahahahaaaaah
    09-13-10 11:54 AM
    Come to Weird NJ !
    09-13-10 12:29 PM
    Sent at 7:32 PM on Friday
    Kody: i think the house is haunted, last night i heard some moaning, and then the door slammed, then i saw to light orbs going down the road.....

Sent at 8:35 PM on Friday
    Kevin: um..... yea..... it's kinda weird isn't it..... oh well i didn't "notice" anything....
    09-13-10 01:27 PM
    Sent at 7:32 PM on Friday
    Kody: i think the house is haunted, last night i heard some moaning, and then the door slammed, then i saw to light orbs going down the road.....

Sent at 8:35 PM on Friday
    Kevin: um..... yea..... it's kinda weird isn't it..... oh well i didn't "notice" anything....
    Hmm...and all this time I thought Kody and Kevin were the ghosts.
    09-13-10 01:39 PM
    The friggin meme is definitely paranormal as it's spreading into other threads...
    09-13-10 03:15 PM
    Paranormal ?!?

What makes you so certain that it doesn't exist?
    09-13-10 06:49 PM
    Originally Posted by mjneid
    Paranormal ?!?

What makes you so certain that it doesn't exist?
    Yeah! Haven't you seen The Haunted Mansion starring Eddie Murphy?
    09-13-10 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD