I'm wondering how it from kittys being sacrificed for stupidity to sports?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 10:59 PM
    I'm wondering how it from kittys being sacrificed for stupidity to sports?

Posted via CB10
    Cats hate sports?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 11:56 PM
    I agree with you up to a certain point. Mostly the part where some people should just stay the hell away from leaks.

I slightly disagree with the part about when things get messed up. I am guilty of asking for help if certain things get messed up and I'm guilty of posting about bugs. Notice how I rephrased that. I consider myself knowledgable enough to fix most general issues I run into and I am fully aware of the fact I'm going to run a leak so there will be bugs. I'm prepared for that, I expect and accept it. Still, if there is something I can't figure out on my own it doesn't hurt to ask if perhaps someone has had luck in fixing that issue.
    But when I post about bugs it's not to complain, it's to share my experience so others will have more knowledge of what they could run into. Maybe somebody will even read it before deciding whether or not they'll go with the leak.
    So my point is; even though some people might read my post about a bug as a complaint, that's not the intent behind it.
    Yeah, you can interpret it like that. The annoying part about complaining that they don't give any specifics just what others already know. Like: "I can't restore" no where they are coming from, what they wanna restore, has this problem previously. Things like that. I'm not against bug reporting, but many times they ask questions that even answered in the OP.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-11-13 12:23 AM
    Blackhawks are stoopid.

Posted via CB10
    Brilliant retort! LOL! The Blackhawks are s "stooped" that they won the Stanley Cup twice in the last 4 years. Yeah ....they're awful ...LOL!
    07-11-13 01:02 PM
    Brilliant retort! LOL! The Blackhawks are s "stooped" that they won the Stanley Cup twice in the last 4 years. Yeah ....they're awful ...LOL!
    There's a reason why I didn't say they are bad...

But it's easy to win when the refs are always on your side.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 01:44 PM
    Brilliant!!!!!
    07-11-13 06:17 PM
    What status is of 10.2.0.6XX Os? Teh interwebs angry.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 06:29 PM
    the cats seem to have won the first fight -.-
    07-12-13 12:17 AM
    Hahaha they might be good but still stoopid!!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 02:27 PM
    Hahaha they might be good but still stoopid!!

Posted via CB10
    LOL! !!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
    07-12-13 08:40 PM
110 ... 345