Im sure this has been posted,and I rarely post on this site myself,but all these people that complain about an unfinished product and a lack of apps need to go lay down.

Thank GOD we have a quality product and in my opinion one of the better tablets out.

They are working on making it better,so just be a little patient,because it just seems that the people posting about switching to another tablet,or not having decent apps,or whatever their complaints may be sound and act like impatient little school girls throwing a fit,cause Beiber's a lil late(And definitely NOT mature tech enthusiasts).

Just sayin'.

Im new to the bb fam...and love their phone,their service,and the Playbook.

Oh and written from the PB =)
    07-18-11 04:39 AM
    and this could be your last for a while.

07-18-11 04:42 AM
    Very constructive, act like everything is rosie until RIM goes broke or taken over... They admit they were asleep at the wheel and sticking your head in the sand is not going to help.

We are missing key features, but tomorrow we get enhanced demo mode! (pure speculation)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-11 05:36 AM
    My Bold 9000 became fully functional with the one of the early 5.0 releases. Point is the updated OS with the proper level functionality arrived a few years too late.

Now my 9000 runs perfect just in time for the 9900 to come out. Don't need a new phone now.

Crank them out every year like Apple or finish the firmware during the first year. Other wise you will have people jumping ship.

That's reality.

Another reality is we have a lot of people in this world who are not very smart and a lot of people who love to moan. Then you have the not so smart people who love to moan about things that are common knowledge.
    07-18-11 05:51 AM
    And why is that Tim? Im just stating my opinion.Im really enjoying their products and while Im not denying there are flaws, I just dont understand bashing. What ever happened to constructive criticism?

What was wrong with the 9000 on release up until the "recent" updates?

And Rgainsmi,I know what you mean,but I dont know, I feel they are trying to make amends and that they might be working on alot of surprises for us =). Im not giving excuses for what wrong they may or may have not done, but just trying to be a lil optimistic.
    07-18-11 07:18 AM