Dentist uses sexy dresses to distract patients

Advanced drugs can cure many ills, new technology can revolutionise surgery but sometimes a low-cut, sorry lo-tech, solution is all you need - one dentist has bought herself and her ten nurses tight-fitting, cleavage-maximising dresses to distract worried patients while they work.

Dr Marie-Catherine Klarkowski poses with staff at her Alpine-style dental practice in Munich (Picture: CEN)
    Dr Marie-Catherine Klarkowski said: �The most important thing is to take away patients� fear. The sight of cleavages gets patients narcotised and distracted from the pain rather quickly.
    �Some patients� mouths are already wide open on entering the practice.�
    It is unclear if the patients feel less pain but the number of clients going to the Relax & Smile practice in Munich has risen by a third since the change. Yes, they are all men.
    Dr Klarkowski came up with the fleshy idea at an Oktoberfest event after seeing how men ogled waitresses in their traditionally revealing �dirndl� outfits.

Dr Klarkowski goes solo with her new look (CEN)
    The change has also seen the practice turned into an �Alpine lounge� with open fireplace, deer antlers on the wall and wooden benches for patients.
    �The competition doesn�t sleep. I know colleagues who have decorated their whole practice with Mickey Mouse and one even in Star Trek style,� added the 41-year-old. And the nurses say the �430 costumes do it for them, too.
    �I much prefer working in a dirndl, I enjoy looking good at work and it�s a lot more fun since we had the new outfits,� said employee Larisa Hrustic.
    The cunning tactic could be used alongside a new device that filters out the sound of a dentist�s drill.
    It plugs into an MP3 player, �locks on� to the harsh drilling noise and removes it, British researchers told Metro two weeks ago. So, soon you could be able to ogle in perfect peace.
    01-24-11 06:58 AM
    the nurses & dental techs do not look like that at my dentist's office and i hope they don't go that route *shivers*
    01-24-11 08:28 AM
    If my dental hygienist dressed like this, I don't think I would enjoy it.
    01-24-11 09:05 AM
    dude i totally need a new dentist
    01-24-11 11:44 AM
    I think I'd walk back out if that ever happened in my dentists office.
    01-24-11 12:47 PM
    now if my dentists' staff looked like that, well i'd have an Osmond smile!
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 01-24-11 at 12:58 PM.
    01-24-11 12:55 PM
    How come they're dressed like that?

/barf
    01-24-11 01:09 PM
    The article says they're dressed hot...
    01-24-11 10:17 PM
    I think they should've gone the other way: pasties and mini skirts... Maybe they didn't because they didn't people trying to "num" them, when they're supposed to be doing the numbing...
    01-25-11 03:02 AM
    Maybe someone should, thinking creatively, make a complete track out of noise from all those instruments that fix and cause pain without the anastasia injected. (donno if I spelled that right, correct me if i'm wrong)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 04:22 AM
    I think it is anesthesia...

Anastasia is something completely different
    01-26-11 06:30 PM
    I think it is anesthesia...

Anastasia is something completely different
    Now injecting that into any part of your body... Has mysterious effects. Imagine taking care of those painful zits, or cysts protruding from any parts of your body... POP!
    04-17-12 03:30 AM
    I think hooters should expand into dentistry
    middbrew likes this.
    04-17-12 12:28 PM
    I love resurrected threads that I never saw!

Somebody said novacaine?

I like the dress ups . . .

num num num num num num num . . . . .
    04-17-12 12:40 PM
    I think hooters should expand into dentistry
    I think Hooters should expand into the Post Dental Recovery Room. A bunch of slobbering guys who can't talk.

Wait! Isn't that already like... NM.
    04-17-12 01:21 PM
    Normally I love looking at women but I would like my dentist to be a regular person Putting drills into someone's mouth is serious event.
    04-18-12 07:36 PM
    Normally I love looking at women but I would like my dentist to be a regular person Putting drills into someone's mouth is serious event.
    I prefer a woman to do my regular cleanings but I suppose either a woman or man could be the dentist. I agree that drilling in someone's mouth is a big deal and whoever the dentist is needs to dress appropriately.

Pennsylvania Dentist | Scranton, PA
    Last edited by padental; 04-19-12 at 11:49 AM. Reason: it didn't include my signature.
    04-19-12 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD