OK so I heard about Twitter 5 or 6 months ago, I got hooked. Tinytwitter-Twitterberry, I was there. Then it lost its shinyness, became so......lame. So I deleted my account, then I read about Twibble and I reactivated my account......1 week later YAWN. Is it just me or have you lost interest?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 08:09 PM
    Honestly I never got it?

11-09-08 08:24 PM
    I agree. Tried it and got bored with it in about a week. I guess if you have a lot of friends on there updating all the time it might have some point. I really don't get it either. Some people seem to be addicted to twitter but I can't see how

11-09-08 09:40 PM
    Add me to the ranks of those who don't "get" twitter.

11-10-08 02:20 AM
    theres nothing to really get.....it is pretty lame. i tried it multiple times. it was hard to not try it again after everyone said they were having soooo much fun with it. so i was like man i gotta try 2 have with it too...just didnt happen

LAME
    11-10-08 05:27 AM
    ...always felt it was lame...don't understand why anyone would care if I was eating a bagel or taking a duke or working...

But, I'm cranky, so maybe its me...

-neil

11-10-08 10:38 AM
    Kinda sounds like the whole facebook craze! Facebook ruins lives! lol down with online social networking! what ever happened 2 just actually hanging out with yur friends or talking to them when u saw them??? Grrrr........
    11-10-08 11:36 AM
    Myspace and Facebook are enough.. I don't even update my status messages that often... Twitter just sounds lame, just like half the other networking sites. Friendster, Multiply and others should just go away.
    11-10-08 12:10 PM
    I made a twitter account, updated it like twice.
    I have no one as a friend on there, I was basically talking to myself.
    No more twitter for me.
    11-10-08 11:38 PM
    Truth is I have never understood Twitter, Facebook, MySpace
    or any other social networking sites.

I set up a MySpace page for a thread on this site and haven't
    looked at it since.

All these things just seem to me to feed some sort of sense of
    narcissism and self importance, both of which are disgusts me.
    11-10-08 11:43 PM
    Yes, I must agree, amazinglygraceless.

11-15-08 07:47 PM
    never got twitter myself...closed facebook only have myspace now...and barely time to do anything on it lol, so that might be going soon as well
    11-15-08 07:49 PM
    Yeah, twitter seems like a waste of time... reading or posting
    11-17-08 10:49 AM
    I actually enjoy twitter.

Really don't like facebook or myspace. but anything to pass the time at work, right? lol.

twitter is fun, I think it depends on who you talk to on there tho.
    11-18-08 12:54 AM
    twitter sounded gay. I set up a myspace only because my wife did and it went the wayside in two months
    11-23-08 07:28 PM
    Twitter is only fun if you have friends who twitter and are funny. I laugh my **** off every time I sign on because my friends all write funny or stupid things as what they are doing. It gives me a good laugh. I go through stages with twitter though. Ill be on it like 5-8 times a day for like 3 motnsh then won't update for a month and back to the 3 month and it just carries on and on and on lol.

11-23-08 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD