Hey guys i love all the bb users on here and there is always good info on here. Well I'm going to be staying in Cleveland for a couple of days. (I am in Columbus)
    And I wanted to know any recomendations as to where I should stay, see, check out? I know I will be staying downtown and I will be going to an Indians game. (Go Tribe!) Any hot spots for wining and dining? Clubs bars shopping etc..? I just want to have a good time and of course I'm taking my berry. Thanks for any insight!
    07-11-08 10:10 AM
    blind pig is a good bar to go to...usually a live band upstairs and then dancing downstairs.
    go there...you'll have fun...well i do!
    07-11-08 06:40 PM
    Make sure you head down to "The Flats". Lots of fun night life down there.
    07-11-08 07:18 PM
    07-12-08 12:37 AM
    I think clevland sucks. The only good things going for the city is the clevland clinic and rock n roll hall of fame.
    07-13-08 01:38 AM
    I think clevland sucks. The only good things going for the city is the clevland clinic and rock n roll hall of fame.
    Ohio is pretty bland. I fly out to Mason for work a lot and never seem to have much to do.
    07-13-08 01:40 AM
    It just depends on where you go! I mean, there's a King's Island...even though Cedar Point is better.

Yeaaah, that's about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 05:46 AM
    Go to the bone yard and the clubs in the warehouse district. Don't go to the flats lol

07-13-08 06:30 AM
    Go to the bone yard and the clubs in the warehouse district. Don't go to the flats lol

AGREED!!
    west 6th is all you need to know
    07-13-08 02:21 PM
    Rock N Roll H of Fame!!! WKRP! Oh, sorry, that's Cinncinati. Anyway, I always liked the green green of Ohio because I'm from the arid [brown] west.

07-13-08 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD