I had a iPhone, but now have my bold, woo woo. However i have bought an unlock code from horizonwireless about a week ago, as im going to university in america in 2 weeks. The unlock code has yet to arrive and im now worried i wont be able to use my bold while im in the US for 3 months. I dont think i could cope without my bold and having to go back to the iphone.
    09-06-08 03:18 PM
    Usually they are pretty fast, did you check your spam box? Sometimes the email falls into the spam box.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 03:36 PM
    Usually they are pretty fast, did you check your spam box? Sometimes the email falls into the spam box.

Yeah ive checked, thanks
    09-06-08 03:40 PM
    Email them and see what's going on. Most places give you the code within 48 hrs

09-06-08 03:59 PM
    I've heard nothing but good things about them so it might have just gotten lost in the shuffle.

I'd email them and see what's going on.
    09-06-08 04:06 PM
    Hi

It is a little harder for them to source unlock codes for the UK I beleive but they should come up trumps!!
    09-06-08 04:08 PM
    Gotta admit the test unit I've been sent is a lovely bit of kit.. the screen really sets it off and make the ones before it look like kids toys.
    09-06-08 04:14 PM
    They are extremely fast.

I unlocked 2 BB Bolds and got the codes in about 2 hours.

Simply give them a call and they will rectify the situation.
    09-06-08 06:08 PM
    I spoke to them and one guy said i would have it by the end of next week, is two weeks a normal amount of time for an unlock code for a bold on orange uk.
    09-07-08 08:33 AM
    I spoke to them and one guy said i would have it by the end of next week, is two weeks a normal amount of time for an unlock code for a bold on orange uk.
    It's normally within 48 hours but with the amount of people wanting Bolds unlocked right now, maybe they're just swamped. You never know. But I too have only ever heard good things about them, so I wouldn't worry too much. If you want it a little quicker, just shoot them an e-mail telling them you're leaving for America soon and that you're in a little bit of a rush and see if they can move things along a little quicker for you.
    09-07-08 08:56 AM
    That could be the norm. I bought an O2 Curve when it first came out from ebay and it was supposed to be unlocked. However, I got it and it wasn't. Took forever to get an unlock code from the seller. I even tried other outlets and was told that getting an unlock code from O2 took a long time but for other carriers it was much quicker.
    09-07-08 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD