10-14-13 02:22 PM
35 12
tools
    Since I've got an SGIII and an iPhone 5 it is obvious I could not care less what device a person uses. People should choose what works for them.

That said, and since you asked, your delivery, your repeated statements that you did not care about the words you use, as well as your comments about people who do use other devices, were ill considered. Which is interesting, with your platform switch and all.
    I never once held comments against those who used other devices as I could not care less. As I've owned a multitude of devices in the past. What I did take offense to was someone coming into the forums and spouting off about X device is better than Y device, when really its illogical to compare the OS's, given age difference of platforms.

If your referring to the time I made you change your signature, that was purely out of the fact you cause most of the trolling towards yourself with that. And at that time, I along with everyone else clearly saw that, as people attacked you based on your phone choice, and your forum signature at that time was a big cause.

As for my words used, yes I didn't and still don't really care. I find the fact that people take someone's words on the internet and assume is naive.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free
    10-13-13 07:53 PM
    You have not divulged the location of the rum...this is why.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 and amazinglygraceless like this.
    10-13-13 09:12 PM
    I never once held comments against those who used other devices as I could not care less. As I've owned a multitude of devices in the past. What I did take offense to was someone coming into the forums and spouting off about X device is better than Y device, when really its illogical to compare the OS's, given age difference of platforms.

If your referring to the time I made you change your signature, that was purely out of the fact you cause most of the trolling towards yourself with that. And at that time, I along with everyone else clearly saw that, as people attacked you based on your phone choice, and your forum signature at that time was a big cause.

As for my words used, yes I didn't and still don't really care. I find the fact that people take someone's words on the internet and assume is naive.

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have made this thread (just an observation).
    10-13-13 09:31 PM
    If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have made this thread (just an observation).
    Meant my choice of words, this thread was made to gage just how badly people over reacted, and the fact that those who voice their discontent with me the strongest are no where to be found it proves a point

10-13-13 09:37 PM
    Meant my choice of words, this thread was made to gage just how badly people over reacted, and the fact that those who voice their discontent with me the strongest are no where to be found it proves a point
    It might be that the people that "hate" you never come in to the OT/Rehab section won't see this thread. But hey, who knows.
    10-13-13 09:50 PM

Ah. On that, I agree with you.
    Sometimes, people just don't want to hear a difference of opinion.
    10-13-13 10:02 PM
    Is this like one of those attention-seeking posts? Like a teenage girl posting "OMG I am soooo ugly" to her Facebook only that everyone will say, "Noooo you're beautiful "?

Lol don't worry I'm only kidding. Seriously, why do people hate so much (I hate on too many people...)? And why would people hate you?

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    zocster likes this.
    10-13-13 10:24 PM

No, I distinctly remember you bashing people with other platforms.

Secondly, I am speaking of your comments in the community. Our private conversations are that, private. At least I have the professionalism to see PM conversations as private. You obviously lack that professionalism.

As for your words, this is not a pub where you're tossing back a few with your mates. You held a position that represented this forum, and instead of being cognisant of the expectations inherent in that role you chose to belittle and demean forum members.

Personally, I don't hate you. But I don't hold you with the same respect as I once did, based on your behaviour.

I know you don't care. But you opened a thread to ask. So I answered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    10-14-13 04:23 AM
    laceholder: this could get interesting. Must follow.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 04:47 AM
    In my opinion, the choice of device is a person's own. However, if it is the controversy over the money donated to you to buy a Q10 to test leaks on, which you then used to purchase a Nexus, that's another matter. Disclosure: I wasn't involved and don't know the whole story. But if I had donated money in good faith for one purpose and you'd then used it for something unrelated, I'd feel cheated. My 2c. No doubt I have details wrong. But that's my initial feeling. I have no other issue with you here, Kris.
    10-14-13 02:22 PM
35 12