How many haters do I still have out there? And if you do hate on me, let me know why, I'm genuinely interested. Keep it civil, as I know this can rightfully get out of hand real quick.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free
    10-11-13 01:21 PM
    With a passion.

But seriously, why hate on you?
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    10-11-13 01:29 PM
    I hate you...

For making a thread like this.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 01:31 PM
    You have not divulged the location of the rum...this is why.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 01:44 PM
    You have not divulged the location of the rum...this is why.

Posted via CB10
    X marks the spot, and there a quite a few

kbz1960 and Shanerredflag like this.
    10-11-13 02:04 PM
    With a passion.

But seriously, why hate on you?
    Because of my whole platform switch lol

kbz1960 likes this.
    10-11-13 02:05 PM
    Are you "try-curious"?

No hate for changing. Everything changes.

Typed on and then corrected by my Z10. http://geekphreek.com
    10-11-13 02:06 PM
    I have no feelings of ill will towards you but I'm curious as to how you could think that labeling a thread "I'm Curious" could be of any use to anyone who is scanning for relevant topics.
    10-11-13 02:08 PM
    Hate is a strong word, and I think you're cool. You have a chip on your shoulder and am pretty sure you don't know if you're a Martha or Arthur ...

My 2c

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk now Free
    10-11-13 02:10 PM
    WTF? Who cares what platform anyone uses? Is a person's choice of platform a reason to hate? Honestly, anyone who does hate because of a change of platform has serious issues. It is, after all, just a ******* phone and not the answer to the mysteries of life.
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    10-11-13 02:17 PM
    Because of my whole platform switch lol

I hope you're referring to a device platform change...

But seriously, you're (currently) using a Nexus 4. I'm using a Z10 and an iPhone 4S. You still know more about BlackBerry devices than I do; all your advice has been great. So, you could be using smoke signals for all I care, I'll keep reading your stuff. Plus, you've served your country -- that's a biggie in my books. Anything else is irrelevant or none of our business.

Carry on, Soldier.
    10-11-13 02:25 PM
    Can't understand the hate myself... I use several devices running different operating systems, what you use is your choice.
    10-11-13 02:53 PM
    I have better things to do than hate you..

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 09:03 PM
    You paid for the phone with your money, not theirs, so who cares. Your personal preference is nobody else's business. You are a well of information that I intend to draw from in the future. Peace.
    10-11-13 10:14 PM
    Oh no guys.. don't come in talking sense about Kris's situation

I tried it...I was called his nan lover..
    And I'm sure said person may show up in here soon

But anyway, never hated you yo, all cool on this end, btw see u on the Z30 soon right

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 10:41 PM
    I hate you because you gave me overtime every weekend or two.

Posted from my Q10 with 1GB of RAM running 10.2.1.476
    10-11-13 10:51 PM
    I don't hate you.

I hate your phone.

Lol! Jk. I was a little ****-hurt about one of your comments, but never hit the hate button. Glad to see you back in the threads.

Posted via CB10

:edit: I got censored for using a word that starts with b and ends with a couple of T's? Lol!
    10-11-13 10:57 PM
    You paid for the phone with your money, not theirs, so who cares. Your personal preference is nobody else's business. You are a well of information that I intend to draw from in the future. Peace.
    Well I think the big fuss was the fact people donated money to me for the Q10 that I used to get my Nexus 4. But, I do believe I've explained before that people were actually asking me for a donate link, I called it my Q10 fund in jokes, and actually enough to buy it outright which surprised the hell out of me lol.

10-11-13 10:58 PM
    Oh no guys.. don't come in talking sense about Kris's situation

I tried it...I was called his nan lover..
    And I'm sure said person may show up in here soon

But anyway, never hated you yo, all cool on this end, btw see u on the Z30 soon right

Posted via CB10
    Now that rogers is carrying it there is a good possibility, even though the gf might kill me lol

SirJes likes this.
    10-11-13 10:58 PM
    I don't hate you.

I hate your phone.

Lol! Jk. I was a little ****-hurt about one of your comments, but never hit the hate button. Glad to see you back in the threads.

Posted via CB10
    There's a hate button? I know there's a Like button, but I didn't know the system worked the other way too.

...joking.

It's better not to get too attached to our phones. After all, what are they but a panel of little lights that change colours when you touch it, and sends out and detectd electromagnetic waves? If you look at it that way, then all phones are the same.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 11:01 PM
    There's a hate button? I know there's a Like button, but I didn't know the system worked the other way too.

...joking.

It's better not to get too attached to our phones. After all, what are they but a panel of little lights that change colours when you touch it, and sends out and detectd electromagnetic waves? If you look at it that way, then all phones are the same.

Posted via CB10
    My phone likes it when I touch it.

:creepy deadpan look:

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 11:03 PM
    How many haters do I still have out there? And if you do hate on me, let me know why, I'm genuinely interested. Keep it civil, as I know this can rightfully get out of hand real quick.

How can I hate you?
    10-12-13 03:06 PM
    Since I've got an SGIII and an iPhone 5 it is obvious I could not care less what device a person uses. People should choose what works for them.

That said, and since you asked, your delivery, your repeated statements that you did not care about the words you use, as well as your comments about people who do use other devices, were ill considered. Which is interesting, with your platform switch and all.
    10-13-13 01:48 PM

It's your fault. You hate me first!! Donno what you got against cats.
    10-13-13 02:34 PM
    I do not hate you..... duh.!.... plus I have a Nexus4 too lol and every blackberry known to humanity and almost every other phone too. but seriously, it is sad that things went down the way they did.. you know you have plenty of friends here including me so I say keep doing your thing, hold your head up high and do not think twice about those who hate....

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z10 power by 10.2.(latest leak)
    10-13-13 07:10 PM
35 12