Basically I'm broke! I need to make money online, but how? I can offer my graphic's expertise. I would design personal wallpapers for people who may want one. For like a small fee. Like I don't know.....10 cents? Penny's make pounds. So yeah? Any advice? Don't tell me to go out and get a job because I would get a rubbish pay.
    04-06-11 02:55 PM
    If you've got graphics experience you could try your hand at making themes. Then publish them on Mobihand and AppWorld (neither cost anything up front, they take a % of sales).
    04-06-11 03:12 PM
    Basically I'm broke! I need to make money online, but how? I can offer my graphic's expertise. I would design personal wallpapers for people who may want one. For like a small fee. Like I don't know.....10 cents? Penny's make pounds. So yeah? Any advice? Don't tell me to go out and get a job because I would get a rubbish pay.
    Don't want to make rubbish for working, but you're willing to take 10 cents for online work?

Uhhh.....
    04-06-11 03:13 PM
    Yeah, but I enjoy doing Graphics, I'm getting paid for something I like?

Also I can try and do Youtube intro's?
    04-06-11 03:19 PM
    Isn't a rubbish paying job better than no job at all until something better comes along?
    04-06-11 03:19 PM
    True, however I know I would probably quit straight away, as I cannot hold my tongue.
    04-06-11 03:26 PM
    First off, no one will buy your graphics with that kinda attitude...youll make anyone think you'll do a crappy job. Sorry, but its true.

Like Shao said...try learning how to make themes. Graphics is a huge part of it. Your own icons, backgrounds etc. If you're good, you'll get money for them. The software is free and you'll make more than .10 for a graphic that most people can make themselves.
    04-06-11 03:42 PM
    What software is it called? And does it require coding?
    04-06-11 03:52 PM
    Blackberry theme builder.
    04-06-11 08:32 PM
    What software is it called? And does it require coding?
    Not always but sometimes it does. It's not that hard to learn.
    04-07-11 06:47 AM
    open up a paypal account, get a webcam and a jar of lube...good to go!
    04-07-11 10:48 AM
    04-07-11 11:24 AM
    Are you for real?
    04-07-11 01:19 PM
    Of course he is. Me and Highjakker have a business partnership, I provide him a website/hosting, take care of taxes/business regulations, and makes sure the advertising is taken care of, and he does the "show business" end of things. We split the profits 50-50.
    I suppose we can set up the same arrangement if you want. Make sure you keep the receipts for the lube, we can write it off as a business expense.
    04-07-11 01:44 PM
    if you're shy buy a mask...people pay extra for that!
    04-07-11 01:58 PM
    Bwaahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 07:47 PM
    Are you for real?
    Of course he is. Me and Highjakker have a business partnership, I provide him a website/hosting, take care of taxes/business regulations, and makes sure the advertising is taken care of, and he does the "show business" end of things. We split the profits 50-50.
    I suppose we can set up the same arrangement if you want. Make sure you keep the receipts for the lube, we can write it off as a business expense.
    Man, do you know how much money is in that type of business? You will wonder why you wasted all that time learning the graphics game.
    04-08-11 10:24 PM
    Not really... it's a multi-billion dollar industry with probably a billion players.
    That's a big pie, but with so many people trying to get a go at it there's not enough to go around.
    04-09-11 07:06 PM
    Not really... it's a multi-billion dollar industry with probably a billion players.
    That's a big pie, but with so many people trying to get a go at it there's not enough to go around.
    Well crap, I'm taking down the site them.
    04-09-11 10:13 PM
    Creativity in lubricants can go a long way.
    04-10-11 09:05 AM
    Try to include a goat in the show, don't harm the goat of course, big bucks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 10:06 AM
    and if you set up a cam to make it look like it's a spy cam you can make $$$ selling spy vids of yourself in the shower, getting dressed or um...self lovin'! so i've been told....
    04-11-11 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD