Apparently I'm a die-hard Crackberry LOVER!! I went away for a while, thinking I wanted the iphone. WHAT was I thinking? I'm not knocking the iphone by any means, but the lure of Blackberry was just too strong. Looks appeal to me as much as function, and I think the white Bold is absolutely beautiful, so I bit the bullet and ordered it just now! (I know, I know, there are newer models out there, and more on the way,but like I said, the white bold is just gorgeous). And I ordered next day shipping, so I suppose I'll be getting it Tuesday. I can't stinking wait. I have been having dreams about blinking red LED notifications . . .lol.
    So glad to be back where I belong!!
    03-13-10 08:39 PM
    Welcome back - sorta like a kid running away from home for the first time, you learn a valuable lesson and very glad to be back to the warmth, love, knowledge and understanding of family.
    03-13-10 08:43 PM
    Hahah you're exactly right! I don't know what I was thinking! I guess I was going through a rebellious stage or something!
    03-13-10 08:49 PM
    Welcome home. Thanks for sharing the experience.

In my life BB rules. Those other devices are not even tempting. But a white Bold is the cat's meow for sure. Good for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 06:43 AM
    I have both. And I have to agree that the lack of any kind of any kind notification system on the iphone is deeply disappointing and goes to prove that it's mostly a media device. I do wish they had made the 9700 a bit bigger, if not as big as the 9000. Welcome back to BlackBerry!!!
    03-14-10 09:16 AM
    Welcome home

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 11:22 AM
    Same here.
    When I first wanted a phone I was attracted to the iPhone.
    When I went into the store to get a iPhone - it was sold out.
    Sooo. I ended up getting a blackberry...
    My plan was to use the blackberry until the iPhone comes out...
    They never called me to verify if I still wanted my pre-ordered blackberry...
    ANYWAYS. Then my brother bought a iPhone 3G for $120 & He wanted to trade with me.
    I told him no, because my blackberry plays a big part of my website.
    I like the iPhone but I can not even trade my blackberry for it...

Welcome back.
    03-14-10 11:43 AM
    Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    My white Bold is on the truck for delivery right now! I'm so excited!
    Now I'm just trying to decide if I want to sell my Nexus One (just 3 weeks old) or if I want to keep it and have both to switch between.. . . .hmmmm!!!
    03-16-10 08:36 AM
    Woo hoo! Welcome back! I have considered the iPhone a couple times, but I just cant do it. I love Blackberry too much, especially the Tour. I also have an iPod Touch and that is a great combo. I love the Blackberrys for calling, emails, texting, IMing, etc. But the iPod Touch is a great entertainment device and has a much better browser. Just wish I could browse the internet on it everywhere I was. Oh well, still good enough for me. Glad toh ave you back!
    03-16-10 08:53 AM
    Welcome back! I am left twice and finally learned my lesson. BB are awesome and I will not be leaving for a long time
    04-06-10 01:16 AM
    Welcome back. Pull up a chair and get comfortable.

@ ginya: One more time and we rent out your room j/k Always happy to see you
    around the Forums
    04-06-10 01:34 AM
    I forgive you this time...but don't do it again. Haha joking.
    04-06-10 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD