hey, i got my pearl about a month ago, but didnt have a very good data plan... i just recently upgraded to Unlimited and i can't stay off the phone!!!
    im on crackberry.com probably 75% of the time at work ahaha reading forums and trying to learn more about my phone and blackberry's in general. so if you see a lot of posts from me in the future, i appologize in advance ahahah

im just wondering if there cool apps i should add to my phone? anything i need/or might need, or anything that i MUST have ahahah.....right now i only have Windows Live Messenger, and thinking about getting OM.

god bless crackberry.com hahaha

JAMIE
    07-29-08 03:03 PM
    There are TONS of apps for your phone. It really depends on what you want. Welcome aboard. Enjoy!
    07-29-08 03:22 PM
    i'm forever on my phone. At work, home, in the car, restroom (JK). I think it's a mental thing cause i never put it down. I cleared away the unwanted apps, and deleted the unwanted pics. it's a great phone. I have the pearl and love it.
    07-29-08 03:30 PM
    i'm forever on my phone. At work, home, in the car, restroom (JK). I think it's a mental thing cause i never put it down. I cleared away the unwanted apps, and deleted the unwanted pics. it's a great phone. I have the pearl and love it.
    I like the bathroom comment!
    07-29-08 04:06 PM
    Some great links here posted by one of our mods...http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    07-29-08 04:20 PM
    Glad to know i'm not the only one who can't put the phone down. I think my husband is starting to get jealous
    07-29-08 04:55 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and enjoy the addiction!!!
    07-29-08 05:03 PM
    Yeah...I think my Husband gets a little tired of seeing me on my BB, and the CB website. Funny thing is, he's a TECH GEEK with computers, but NOT phones! How can that BE? LOL! He's stuck in RAZOR land, and instead of getting a new phone, he bought a new battery for his RAZOR. I moved to BB from a RAZOR, and LOVE IT!
    ...and about the bathroom comment? I don't talk on the phone while "visiting the Jean" but I do text! Hey, at least I'm honest!
    07-29-08 06:28 PM
    Glad to know i'm not the only one who can't put the phone down. I think my husband is starting to get jealous
    That's why I bought my wife a blackberry also we are chatting all day through the blackberry IM. She loves it.
    07-29-08 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD