I have had my Curve for a little over a month now. I keep finding new and exciting things that it can do and I love it more everyday! In fact, I've convinced 3 of my friends to get one too!

Tonight at dinner with my family and boyfriend, I was checking something (Facebook, I think) before we ate, and my boyfriend said (half-jokingly, I think) that if I didn't put down the Blackberry he was going to "accidentally" drop it in his glass of tea!

But....a few hours later, he wanted to go to the Verizon store. To look at Blackberries. He's getting one now too!
    Last edited by kriss76; 03-28-09 at 12:31 AM.
    03-28-09 12:14 AM
    I would love for my family and friends to get a BlackBerry.
    Lol.
    But they don't want to get 'em. Unless I pay for it.

I just want everyone to own a BB.
    Communication would be so much easy!!
    03-28-09 02:13 AM
    I wish I could get everyone I know to get one, then BBM wouldn't be completely pointless to me!
    03-28-09 07:39 AM
    I've converted 2 former WinMobile users and convinced my bff to get one! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 08:16 AM
    I finally talked my gf into getting a bb this week.
    03-28-09 08:29 AM
    I wish everyone had a BB too!!!
    03-28-09 09:04 AM
    My husband is envious that my Curve can do so much more than his LG Dare. He thought that was the best phone ever until he started playing with mine. I think it will be converting over very soon.
    03-28-09 09:26 AM
    I had my pearl 8130 for one month when my dad "started" having problems with his his phone so he got a pearl 8130. Then I got a curve 8330 and suddenly he has a curve. Now my mom is upset that no one is trying to convince her to get a blackberry...........hubbie has a bb too

03-28-09 09:52 AM
    lol it is a bit of an epidemic now. Hopefully that means better applications coming out and certain functions being unlocked!
    03-28-09 09:54 AM
    Tonight at dinner with my family and boyfriend, I was checking something (Facebook, I think) before we ate, and my boyfriend said (half-jokingly, I think) that if I didn't put down the Blackberry he was going to "accidentally" drop it in his glass of tea!

But....a few hours later, he wanted to go to the Verizon store. To look at Blackberries. He's getting one now too!
    There ya go kriss convert them all...one at a time right?
    03-28-09 09:55 AM
    Converted 3 others already! lol... RIM should be paying us for all this advertising and sales we do for them
    03-28-09 12:06 PM
    I convinced my g/f to get one when we upgrade
    03-29-09 04:34 PM
    very cool. I have converted 5 of my friends in the last two months. I feel like a crackberry dealer. . .
    03-30-09 05:03 PM
    Lol @ crackberry dealer, good one. Hahaha!!!

03-30-09 05:06 PM
    I got my first blackberry(verizon 8330) last year. Since then i have successfully converted my fiance (we both now have Verizon Storms).
    Even my folks just got Blackberries. Soon my whole family will submit to their new digital overlords!
    Last edited by kakumei; 03-30-09 at 11:58 PM.
    03-30-09 11:51 PM
    Converted 3 others already! lol... RIM should be paying us for all this advertising and sales we do for them
    LOL

I've converted a bunch of iPhone users here at work (AT&T)

I don't care about being paid.

Just hook me up with all the nice sexy new phones
    04-02-09 12:23 PM
    Just an update: Boyfriend got a Storm and he loves it!

**on a side note, I played with the Storm and it's not for me. I think I require an actual keyboard. Everytime it won't do something, I start looking for buttons and there aren't any! I get a little panicked LOL! But, he loves it and that's all that matters!
    04-05-09 09:37 PM
    PINKberry!
    and i agree, blackberry is addicting. can't let it down!
    04-06-09 12:59 AM
    I convinced my wife to get one (if I pay) it should be here anyday now

04-06-09 05:15 AM
    My g/f and I both have 8330's and love them. We both have a hard time puting them down lol. We can't wait for the next upgrade

04-10-09 11:36 AM
    I convinced my best friend and he's looking into the curve series. But more importantly I've informed 5 users about how to upgrade, things to install, etc
    04-10-09 01:28 PM
    I have had my Curve for a little over a month now. I keep finding new and exciting things that it can do and I love it more everyday! In fact, I've convinced 3 of my friends to get one too!

I got my Curve in Aug last year. At the same time my daughter got a Voyager which my husband swore was better than the Curve and I got ripped off. Well in Oct he got his Curve and said he will never own anything other than a BB. I also converted 2 coworkers and 4 friends who then converted others. I am setting a pyramid for kickbacks.

04-10-09 01:42 PM
    I suceed in putting only one of my friend into it.
    I sold him my 8120 pearl.
    He still didn't take the BB option though
    04-10-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD