What are your future job aspirations? I'm thinking of going back to college, as I'm currently in sales and can't see myself doing this forever. So
    If you are studying psychology what are you looking to do after college?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ricky_ifa; 01-06-09 at 04:46 AM.
    01-06-09 04:44 AM
    I'm a sophomore in college. My plan is to (hopefully) go from here to a masters program, after which I can work as a therapist of some sort.
    Good luck to you!
    01-06-09 04:47 PM
    I am a sophomore as well. I plan to graduate with my BS in Psychology, then go to medical school, and hopefully specialize in psychiatry.
    01-08-09 12:19 AM
    I graduate with a psych degree in May. I'm thinking of going into school counseling, but definitely not in an elementary school. Maybe middle or high school.
    01-08-09 04:07 PM
    Seems like lots of folks are rethinking careers young and old, left and right. I am an Executive Chef/RGM (20 years in the biz) who finally got fed up with Corp food giants run by bean counters who never worked a day in a retaurant running me 70 hours a week. You take all the responsibility but they won't give you the support and tools to do the job. Enough I said! I also have returned to school. Pursuing a double bachelors in Clinical Psychology and Criminal Justice. I will roll right into the masters program for psychology at the end of the year. I am really excited about the new direction I am going in. Many possibilites and meeting a lot of really neat people along the way!

So, I guess a question I do have: Is anyone out there using a good reference package for psychology on their Blackberry? I saw one for "dreams" but that isn't going to cut it.
    01-17-09 05:27 PM
    Hi! i'm a psych student right now and i'm *hoping* to work in a university with college students... (maybe lol) i'm sure i'll change my mind at some point but for now i'm looking for young adults.
    01-17-09 06:27 PM
    What are your future job aspirations? I'm thinking of going back to college, as I'm currently in sales and can't see myself doing this forever. So
    If you are studying psychology what are you looking to do after college?
    Starbuck's Barista?
    01-17-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD