When I'm not surfing crackberry I like to mess with my little reef aquarium. I have also recently gotten into some small screen video editing. I put together a little film that I thought at least a few of you might like. It was filmed entirely in and around my little 7 gallon reef tank with a small waterproof camcorder.

If there are any other video editing buffs out there I hope you will give me some constructive criticism. For everyone else, I hope you see something you haven't seen before and it makes your day a little better.

Link takes to you the video on YouTube. Select the HD option to see every detail.

Anyone else have tanks? What kind of stuff do you have inside. Please feel free to link to pics/videos of your own setups.

Enjoy!
    03-23-11 05:36 PM
    Nice video. Almost like watching Planet Earth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 06:11 PM
    Nice. But my kind would have small sharks....... and that music, is.... how should I put it.... not very masculine

03-23-11 11:03 PM
    Lol, a seven gallon tank isn't very masculine
    Cool video, but I want a shark tank.
    03-24-11 06:26 PM
    Perhaps you guys didn't notice the lazer beams attached to the fishes head? I will rerender a cut with some heavy metal. I will see if the sound guy can add explosions, machine gun fire and kung fu chopping to the sound track as well. Maybe even drop a few blackberry notification sounds in as well? Whatever you guys think will toughen it up!

03-25-11 09:49 AM
    Nice video & setup

03-25-11 09:49 PM
    Perhaps you guys didn't notice the lazer beams attached to the fishes head? I will rerender a cut with some heavy metal. I will see if the sound guy can add explosions, machine gun fire and kung fu chopping to the sound track as well. Maybe even drop a few blackberry notification sounds in as well? Whatever you guys think will toughen it up!

Sharks with lazer beams would be great. thanks!

03-26-11 05:00 AM

Not quite up to my expectations but close. Now, if we could get some piranhas and some dynamite then we'd be talking. ;-)

03-26-11 09:48 PM
    I have a yellow tang and percula clown false

I have a pic in one of my threads
    03-26-11 09:49 PM
    damn thats a nice tank.
    03-27-11 12:53 AM
    nice setup, hope to get into salt-water aquariums someday...
    04-13-11 03:28 AM
    Nice I also enjoy tanks I have a 77 gallon and not many fish
    But that on a loop would make a great screensaver.

04-17-11 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD