if i hit the lotto i always thought about how i would quit my job and I came up with ordering 12 strippers dressed as cops getting ready to arrest my boss but then the music starts to play and i would turn on a fog machine and turn it to a big party! just athought if you have any good ideas please do tell!
    08-22-08 04:47 AM
    It would depend on how much it was. I knew of a couple several years ago who won a $2 million dollar lottery. They had the annuity option and got $100,000 a year (before taxes). Around August of each year, they would be broke and have to get temporary jobs. Of course, they were into partying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 04:53 AM
    ok let's just say something worth not working anymore, regardless how much partying you do you would not be broke
    08-22-08 04:54 AM
    I wouldn't give 2 weeks notice that's for sure!! Me personally, I probably would hold a contest on CB for 7 guys and 20 of our sexiest Berry Women with expenses paid to come to the ATL for a 2 day party. Talk about getting to know your CB buddies wouldn't it???

08-22-08 05:04 AM
    party time i the AAAAAAAAA!
    08-22-08 05:10 AM
    I wouldn't give 2 weeks notice that's for sure!! Me personally, I probably would hold a contest on CB for 7 guys and 20 of our sexiest Berry Women with expenses paid to come to the ATL for a 2 day party. Talk about getting to know your CB buddies wouldn't it???

Sounds like a good way to celebrate.

I think I would stay on the job for a month before I leave. However, while on the job I would not work hard and I would probably give my boss a hard time. Maybe he would fire me within the month and I could ask him what took him so long to fire me lol.

08-22-08 07:33 AM
    anything 1,000,00+ US and I would tell my boss "so long and thanks for all the fish!"
    08-22-08 09:08 AM
    i'd light their desk on fire, p*i*s*s on it to put it out, and walk out the door with nothing in hand.

then i'd walk back in the house and throw away the desk since i'm self-employed.
    08-22-08 11:14 AM
    I have a coworker who says if he ever hits the lotto he wouldn't quit, he would come in and totally f*** up so that he could be fired and collect unemployment!
    08-22-08 11:24 AM
    OMG oakie that's to funny.

But I'm with EyEZ. I'd be totally unproductive until they fired me. Just because I've never been fired from a job before.
    08-22-08 11:26 AM
    anything 1,000,000+ US and I would tell my boss "so long and thanks for all the fish!"
    I like the Hitch Hikers Guide reference.
    08-22-08 11:29 AM
    I would quit with the quickness. I would start my own business.

08-22-08 11:33 AM
    I like the Hitch Hikers Guide reference.
    Why thank you and then move to canada and start my own coffee shop
    08-22-08 12:31 PM
    And do what? It does depend on how much it was. If it was enough so I could stay busy with hobbies and maybe helping people, then I would quit. Otherwise, I'm going to work. I'm not interested in being lazy,

It would be nice to have a safety net and find something fun to do. I do have to admit I like what I do and I make a difference in my community. But Oakie, I am laughing mao!

08-22-08 01:10 PM
    I would probably keep my job but work P/T.
    I know not exciting, if I didnt like my job then I would probably run a muck until I was fired
    08-22-08 03:29 PM
    I would keep my job and live off the interestof the lotto winnings for the rest of my life
    08-22-08 05:29 PM
    I would stay long enough to be a pain in the ARSE to EVERYONE and hope to get fired(I have never been fired) and collect unemployment- dancing all the way to the car.
    Celebrate good times come on!

08-22-08 07:08 PM
    I would start my own marketing and advertising agency with my buddies I work with at one now.

08-22-08 08:14 PM
    i work for comcast so i would drive the company truck to tallahasee which is 8hrs away to collect my money from the lotto headquarters then i would call my supervisor and tell them to come get their truck after i have it stripped
    08-22-08 09:05 PM
    Job, What Job???
    Yeah; that's how fast I would forget about this place!
    08-22-08 09:48 PM
    I would quit and focus on school...I am in college now.... and I would use the money to put myself through....when I got out I would be debt free....I would use the money to start up my own photography business and of course I would by a Bold...
    08-22-08 10:52 PM
    ok so i had some more time to think about it, I would first come in and tell them what I'm not going to do and what they better not do! then log into my computer pull up all the alarms we have for our sites and blow them all away walk into the switch room cut all the cable's I would answer the phones but just sit and chat with the customer's let them know i will not be putting in a ticket or dialing into their switch to check out any problems and by the end of the day I will tell my boss I quit! I know it sounds bad but I am a engineer for a major phone company and we are always getting screwed here so I figure that I will stick it to the man for all the little people in the world!
    08-22-08 11:34 PM
    I'd treat everyone from work to a night of dining at the finest restaurant in the area.

08-23-08 12:41 AM
    I'd treat everyone from work to a night of dining at the finest restaurant in the area.

That's so nice can I go?
    08-23-08 12:42 AM
    I would ease out, nobody would even realize I was gone. lol I would definitely make my money work for me.
    08-23-08 01:33 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD