I was asked this question this past weekend and it really made me think....

" If you had one more day to live, only 24 hours and you knew you were going to pass on the 25th hour. What would you do with those 24 hours. "

makes ya think a little

i say i'd have to spend it will family and friends alike.... the people who meant and aided me on my walk of life...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 08:44 AM
    I will, Do what my best....

and I will Say Sorry and Forgive to all of my friend...
    01-16-10 09:16 AM
    Drink, smoke, snort and drive as fast as I can...
    01-16-10 05:33 PM
    I honestly would not do anything different. I'd just let my life end the way I have
    lived it. With no regrets.
    01-16-10 06:02 PM
    Um... I would give every last dime I have to my mother, and get drunk as possible in my best outfit... bone a couple chicks... thats about it.
    01-16-10 07:27 PM
    ... Do as many illegal things as possible, kind of like getting the chance to live Grand Theft Auto,

Mass chaos and destruction

01-16-10 08:37 PM
    makes me think of that Edward Norton movie "25th Hour," except he didn't die, just going to prison.

not sure what I would do. I'd tell my friends and family anything and everything I've always wanted to tell them. then spend my last hour somewhere scenic, like the Grand Canyon, with my husband
    01-16-10 10:56 PM
    When I was single I'd have definitely drawn my savings, go out and buy all the drugs I've refused to take in the past, pay for a couple of eastern European whores for the day and gone wild.

Now though I'd probably spend it all with my GF, not even going out with a bang would be better.

01-17-10 12:23 PM
    I would spend it with my family and good friends. <3
    01-17-10 12:31 PM
    I would spend it with the one I love, and try to over exert myself so much, I die before the 24 hours are up, with a smile on my face.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-17-10 07:27 PM
    let everyone know...then go get laid
    then I'd backhand Lynn Jenkins as my suicide
    01-17-10 10:58 PM
    I'd go to Amsterdam and enjoy all the things I can't legally enjoy at home
    01-17-10 11:01 PM
    Honestly, nothing comes to mind when I try to think about what I'd do. The situation seems just so unreal and impossible to think of a rational answer that doesn't involve me killing myself before those 24 hours are even up. Parkour
    01-18-10 01:33 AM
    I was asked this question this past weekend and it really made me think....

" If you had one more day to live, only 24 hours and you knew you were going to pass on the 25th hour. What would you do with those 24 hours. "
    I work every day with people that are living this. So for me it's simple, just keep doing the things I like doing. But I think I'd take the day off, and just call a few close friends to say let's do dinner.

I think I'm pretty lucky to have done quite a few things in my short time on the planet (ok 52 years might not seem short, but it really is). So don't think there would be a mad dash to cram a few more things into 24 hours.

Are there a few things I would still like to do? Sure but most of them are not worth the hassle (airport waits and travel time), for that last 24 hours.

Thinking though, I think the perfect last day would be to watch the sun rise in the morning, spend the day outside with friends, have dinner and watch the sun set, a fire on the beach and some star gazing. Mostly because I have had a few of those type of days at different periods in my life and they have always be great days.
    01-18-10 03:46 AM
    I'd write a classic country music album and yes, I am totally serious.

I think I could at least get the lyrics done in 24 hours and let someone finish the music if needed.

I have a weakness for old country like Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Willie Nelson etc... especially the sad songs.

I feel it would be fitting to write country songs in that classic style on the day I die and I can't really explain why.

And obviously spend as much time with friends and family as possible.
    01-18-10 09:39 AM
    I would get my kids and the one I love and fly to Ireland. With a bottle of Merlot in hand, I would settle myself on a blanket looking up at the clouds and listen to waves break on the Irish Sea. Of course some Celtic music in the background. Now, I just have to hope my last 24 hours it doesn't rain (what are the chances of that in Ireland-he he).
    01-18-10 11:08 AM
    I'd go to Amsterdam and enjoy all the things I can't legally enjoy at home
    LOL you're about to die...just jump into a drug deal

Posted from my Droid at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 06:12 PM
    Be with my bf and close friends and enjoy the last hours.
    03-02-10 03:36 AM
    I'd try to figure out the 'BASEketball' scoring sheet.
    03-07-10 09:23 PM
    Cuddle up with my sweetie and take a nap.....
    04-28-10 06:36 PM
    I would probably say my goodbyes to those I care about.

Then I would get out my boat, go fishing, drink some beer, and just wait for the end to come.
    04-28-10 06:38 PM
    I would read a book, drink some tea and have a good meal per usual.
    04-28-10 06:44 PM
    Id probably create some kind of video of myself to give to my family, tacky i know, but i started watching home videos i created when i was young with my siblings and its always great to see how we were back then, and spend the rest of my time being with them an my significant other
    05-03-10 03:02 PM
    I would write a real quick goodbye letter, go out for a good meal and then get totally trashed on every kind of alcohol and more importantly, every narcotic I could get my hands on.

That would be an awesome end!
    05-03-10 03:04 PM
    I have a weakness for old country like Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Willie Nelson etc... especially the sad songs.
    me too! George Jones, Freddy Fender, Charlie Rich, Charlie Pride, The Stattler Bros, Oak Ridge Boys......

i would spend it with my wife & son. even though he's only 15 months old & won't remember me...i'd record our last day together so he'll know how much i love him and that i wanted to spend my last few hours with him.....i need a tissue, lol
    Last edited by superV4me; 05-03-10 at 04:10 PM.
    05-03-10 03:58 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD